User avatar

cj2344

  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Untitled

    Thanks!

    May 28, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Contingence

    Thank you!

    May 27, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Contingence

    Thank you so much for the review! It is in fact something I've felt my whole life. And, isn't it an author's job to make the reader turn off the ...

    May 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Legion

    Sorry for this post I posted it as a comment and this website won't let me delete it.. my real review is above.

    May 27, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: A Cold Morning

    I'm really sorry i never got to responding to these reviews... exam week, plus I never received notifications from the server like usual... weird. Since it's been so long I'll ...

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: A Cold Morning

    I'm really sorry i never got to responding to these reviews... exam week, plus I never received notifications from the server like usual... weird. Since it's been so long I'll ...

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: A Cold Morning

    I'm really sorry i never got to responding to these reviews... exam week, plus I never received notifications from the server like usual... weird. Since it's been so long I'll ...

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Unfortuituous

    Thank you for your review. I applaud your open-minded way of conveying specific details that you don't like about the rhyming and my poem. Thank you for reading, and i ...

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Unfortuituous

    thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed it and stayed open-minded. i'll try to work on these suggestions/corrections asap, and i really appreciate constructive criticism.

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Unfortuituous

    Thank you for this feedback. I understand that some people don't like rhyming poetry, and yes it is very difficult to write well. I just don't particularly like when people ...

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Far From Home

    Thank you for the review! I appreciate your perspective, and I will try working on my showing and not telling. I've definitely tried this, but failed. I think you're right ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Far From Home

    Thank you for the review. I really appreciate your honest. Let's be honest, everyone makes grammar mistakes, I make them all the time and I would have never caught these ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Anywhere but Down

    Thank you so much for this review, I appreciate the critique and you can bet I'll be acting on every single aspect. This is just a side note, and I ...

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Anywhere but Down

    Thank you so much!! I appreciate the kind words, a comment is coming your way!

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wrong Choices.

    I would like to open with that I really loved this story. I loved the descriptions, and the word choices you used to describe every thing. I feel as if ...

    Dec 17, 2012


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja