User avatar

chynelk5

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dark Sister

    It's dark and beautiful. It really reminds me of a book I've read called 'Century'. It's all about two sisters who sleep through day and awake by night. it's very ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: And Thus She Waits

    She sits in a room Of gold and of silver, Pretending she's happy, Pretending she's there; But if I do look at her I will know better: She's just like ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Voices In My Head

    So, I this was an idea I stored in my "Stuff I Should Use" folder, and came across today. I decided I'd run with it, and this is what I ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just a day

    Hello Wewinwelose, I'm not much of a reviewer but I just need to say something to you. This poem is stunning. It's rare that a poem leaves me speachless but ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cross Out the Lines

    To take my mind off things at home I've decided to go for a casual stroll Far away from the things that remind me The people, the silence, the smell ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In My Nearly Empty Diary

    GEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGE

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Bubble

    That was actually really, really beautiful. Probably one of my favorites on this site. The bubble popped silently and suddenly So quietly that I often forget it ever existed. But ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Field of Flowers

    I look around me Yellow, blue, green Colors flow like the sea This first part is lovely. I really enjoy this! Especially the comparison to the sea. Waving to and ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silent tears

    I stare at the white walls the silent tears drip from my face I look into the small mirror my face pale for not having seen the sun my light ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: School Romance?

    You can deny it all you like Leonie, but the truth is *Sings* YOU WANT TO LOVE HIM! YOU WANT TO KISS HIM! YOU WANT TO HUG HIM! *Sings* Muhahaha!! ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Water Nymph

    I tread water. I let my tears wash into the sea, Salt with salt, And I remember you, You, swallowed by the heavy darkness, Taken by the sea. I curl ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I've Fallen For You

    I was ready to leave, Nothing was what I'd ever achieve. My reflection painful to look at, My thighs always a little too fat, My dark taste brought on countless ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love's Leaving Us

    Leonie..I swear i'm going to blow a gasket..or casket,or whatever it is :P This is so, so lovley! I have no idea why, but it makes me think of Elvis ...

    Oct 15, 2010


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy