User avatar

chasingstars

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Materialistic

    I never thought I'd be materialistic but all that's left of you is things . How many times have I looked down at your picture, needing the comfort that it ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Superior

    I like that your poem was full simple words. Most of the stanzas rhyme, except I guess for this. maybe the count of syllables I am superior when compared, Yet ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Moment of Silence

    i kinda like the "whispers of forgotten things" , nostalgia is that what it is. I was guessing of what the poem was truly about, school scenario with moment of ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Respectfully Moving On

    the poem makes me feel like its a true story you've been inspired to write about and it's really nice. I agree with the ending, well the old man could ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Stranger Inside of Me

    If I wait for cloudy skies, you won't no the rain from the tears in my eyes. was it supposed to be know? This is what goes through my mind ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Illusions

    So everything is but an illusion, a cinderella dreaming of a prince charming plus a dream to ride an elephant plus a boring band. Your work tells me that you ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unknown Blues

    I think of a perhaps meeting, I start to blush, The idea disapearing. This dream is over just as it starts. I think of meeting you perhaps, if i have ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Wish

    I wish we could be together again. I wish it all to be OK in the end. I wish we make up all our differences. I wish you wouldn't be ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thinking of That Smile

    I'm in the sun; no longer hidden, You give me what the others didn't. Tired and patient, here I'm sittin', Waiting on your call. you give me what others didn't ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dream

    I frantically look around My heart skips a beat My throat swells and i can't breathe.. We're are you? Don't do this to me right now! where are you? i ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The truth in the lie

    Let us play with one another, teach our souls to sweetly suffer sweetly suffer hmmn.. coax a love to swiftly grow then bury it in icy snow ironic pluck a ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An endless dream

    Butterfly’s with colors should it be Butterflies? I walk toward the tree , like I have so many times before like I did?

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Find Me

    It's getting darker. I'm on my back looking up at the sky, I can see some stars, and I can clearly see the bank of clouds that is the storm ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Starlight

    lot of words im not familiar with.. dictionary must be one of your fave books..i have to read it twice or thrice to understand.. slow me.. sometimes i still don't.. ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Only You, edit #1 {contest entry}

    creepy to think it was all hallucinations.. but maybe most of us just want that person who would embrace us for who we are.. hope there's no need to lose ...

    Jan 10, 2011


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns