User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Passion, Love, and Absent-Mindedness

    Nice piece, Aushy! I liked a lot about it...you had a wonderful incorporation of similes and metaphors. :D Most people don't think about them when writing a piece like this. ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wings of Icarus

    I am first going to say hello! I am sort of lost...I kind of haven't been around lately. :) But I'm back now - and I looked forward to reading ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Simply Beautiful

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! :D Yes, Hawk is very much right, we're supposed to have review two things before posting. That's to make sure everyone's piece gets some reviews. It's ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Regiments, Prologe

    Hello! I'm Colt. xD I must first start by reminding you not to, please, flood this forum with your work. That's probably why you haven't got many just remember that. ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Her Daughter's Heartbreak.

    Yay! What a wonderful little piece! xD This poem was real imaginative and creative as well. :D It contained insight, dramatic irony, parallel structure, repetition, and many more stylistic devices... ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Boy Who Cried Wolf

    Wow, I must say, this is a very creative piece! Keep working on it, and you could get it easily published. :D There were ton of stylistic devices in here: ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: deleted

    Nice poem you have here! It was rocky it places, but I've seen much worse. Sorry, but I must agree with both of them up there. For one, there's a ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Blood, water, and tears (version 3)

    I must agree with Kitty, you've come really far on this piece, and, I must say I'm impressed. I've noticed (I lurk a lot here) that most people don't re-post ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: In My Own Eyes

    In My Own Eyes By: Shadow Princess Mod: Name removed from post Prologue I was only thirteen years old when I was sent to live at Lyons School of Witchcraft ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love

    Nice little poem, m'dear. I see June beat me here X_X Anyways, I'm Colt, and I'll review your piece now :) Pros +I like the fact you have a rhyme ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Blood, Water and Tears (redone)

    Hello, thanks for PMing me about this piece, I'm in the mood to review! :P As you know, I'm Colt and I'll be reviewing this piece. :) I like the ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood Fire

    Hello, I'm Ryan. Nice little poem, it's interesting! :P I don't think the title fits for this, I don't know. It's kind of hypocritical, I suck at titles. o.O Your ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: And Then.

    Hello! I'm Colt. :arrow: Grammar The floors above ours had been ripped off by God-knows-what. God knows what is usually better without hyphens, at least that's how I use it. ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Piper Legend (Prologue~Edited)

    Here's the review I owe you. Thanks for having me come here, I really liked this story. *Epic awesomeness* I'm sorry, but I have not read Pied Piper either, but ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Who Guillotine

    This is my first- ever pantoum... I posted this in my NaPo thread too (I didn't cheat- I posted it there first!) If the punctuation is off, tell me when ...

    Apr 8, 2009


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray