User avatar

chancesnchanges

chancesandchanges

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Reaper In Black -- Chapter Eight

    Hi! there Sherri :) Even though, I'm not into reading suspense & mystery genres I can't help but say that I'm really impressed. Wow. Every detail was thoroughly described that ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Present Does not Fix the Past: Chaper III

    Hi! there Mersize:) This was so cute. Tom & Tyreese's effort to be friends with Seiji and Seiji's leap on breaking the walls that isolate him from the rest. It ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 7)

    Hi! there gossipgirlxoxo :) Since I haven't read the former chapter, I was at lost of their current situation. But as I continue reading, slowly I was able to grasp ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: the Osorezu and the Hana (8-1)

    Hi! :) The descriptions were so vivid and the story flowed really well. Hence, I can see pictures in my mind as I continue reading, most especially the physical appearance, ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Script » Spiritual, Other Re: The Shores of Paradise - first 12 pages (FILM)

    Hi! there TheRobster1991 :) This was straightforward and creatively done. Your use of the adjectives and nouns as the characters were very much effective in delivering the message you want ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: Life after him ~chapter 2~

    Hi! there dawny9791 :) It makes me wonder what kind of game are they playing? Like it has something to do between life and death. Please excuse my lack of ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Love Chapter 2 {Edited}

    Hi! there umaima :) Oh my! It was so funny & entertaining. Her acts on impulse, her embarrassment & their accidental meet-ups—it's just so romantic. I don't have anything to ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Siege, Chapter three: Summer Cottage

    Hi! there Alchemist :) It sure is long but it's entertaining. Which made me read it through the last punctuation mark :wink: Perhaps, because of it's length you had overlooked ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Script » Dramatic, Romantic Re: All Is Fair In Love And War

    Hi! there Hamsa :) It must be young love but what if it's true. It's just saddening that they have to go separate ways for the good of everyone. Ow. ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Dear Lord (It's Worth It To Me)

    Hi! there joallover :) This was so good. A lot of questions had been asked, much on the negativities on our society but I really admire the fact that you've ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: Mother- A short

    Hi! there mawpah :) This reminds me of the saying “One can never know happiness without sadness.” It suddenly popped in my mind. Like in here “You won't fully appreciate ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Other Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 9.

    Hi! there RavenMoonStone :) .. This chapter was kind off brutal with the all the whipping, dragging and threats. This shows hurt, cover-ups and, a hint of, despair. I just ...

    May 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: I Never Thought

    Hi! there Kelpies :) .. Welcome to YWS. I agree with ThereseCricket that it's like a storybook but, nonetheless, it was refreshing. Hence, you also shared to us your talent ...

    May 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: Stephanie Pritchard's Life Chapter 1

    Hi! and Welcome to YWS Pinkiegirl13 :) .. I see in her a strong girl that inspite of the obstacles that she face at home and with regards to her ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Spiritual Re: Flying in a different sky: Reviews Are Most Welcome :)

    Hi! there Anees :) .. Welcome to YWS. I like the concept of this story. You can be able to enter a world that “reflects your personality.” Then it feels ...

    May 19, 2014


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire