User avatar

bugbug368

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: She's such a Drama Queen Prologue

    This is really interesting and I can't wait to read the very first chapter. I know it may sound weird but I like the title, it was the first thing ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Ghost Whistperer: Proluge

    It was okay, I think. I got bored with it, so it's lucky it's short. I think it's good for someone who likes this sort of thing, but not me. ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Brother's News

    For one, why have you spaced every single sentance out??? It really annoys me and also, it doesn't make it look longer, it makes it look shorter to me. You ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Country by the Sea

    This is so clever and I really enjoyed it. I found that you are a really good and deep writer which is what I like about you. I really did ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alpha Day Chapter One

    Very nice idea! I really liked it, the idea is really good and you seem to really know what you are doing and how you are going to put it. ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Song

    Considering you wrote this a while ago, it's pretty good. I like the whole image of it, so well done. I did like it, so keep up the good work. ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sick, Polluted City

    Hi! bugbug368 came to review! This is very interested. It's confusing, but very interesting. I didn't like it that much. It was too short for me, maybe you could explain ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Student Militia: Underground (Prologue)

    I really liked this. My only picky part in this is that you don't have to start two new lines when somebody is speaking. That is my only problem, but ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Morgan's Lullaby

    I find this really sweet. It made me go awww inside. I really enjoyed. By the way, the start of a new line in a poem, whatever the word, usually ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Inside of a Star [Prologue]

    It's long for a prologue, but who cares!? I really liked it and I loved the choice of names. That really stood out, and the names can explain a lot ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    This is really good, I haven't got much to say because of me not reading it all, but so far, I'm enjoying it. Can I just ask what the actual ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Blood Is Red

    I agree with the above comments. After I've read most of your stuff, this... your short story, I get the impression your an excited person. Tone down the capital letters, ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: She killed me.

    I found this confusing. The ending just jumps to it a bit. But never mind. Also, your using to many exclamation marks. :!: It's to much and makes the story ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Curse Eye

    Short but really good. I'm in a rush, so I'll adapt on this a bit later. It's very interesting and I would like to read more soon, so keep up ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Rain.

    I didn't find much faults in this. It proves that a poem doesn't have to rhyme to be a poem. If you get what I'm saying. This is good, and ...

    Mar 6, 2011


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson