User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simply As That

    Thank you casey_kent! I love having dreams. They're wonderful! I love your sig! Jesus is great. Keep praising Him and you will be blessed :D. Anyway, best wishes!

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deleted

    I'm agreeing with TL G-Wooster. Good job darkdove! See you 4th period!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 'I Am' Poetry

    You're not so bad at poetry. This was quite good actually. I know that if you keep trying, you will be a great poet. Best wishes!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to Rasullulah

    We didn't say it needed to rhyme to be a poem. It needs a flow, stanzas, or some kind of structure, and if it doesn't rhyme, the poem should be ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: PHOENIX, or, Set Fire to the River

    Nicly done and very creative! Great job.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simply As That

    Thank ya'll very much. I'm happy now.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A River

    I enjoyed reading this poem. It's really good. Keep uo the good work!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Ranger in the Night

    I'm in agreence with Vernon. He took the words right out my mouth. :P

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to Rasullulah

    This doesn't seemed like poetry at all. It doesn't flow and it isn't structured like a proper poem should. You should try to rewrite this. Good luck and best wishes!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: One Law

    I kinda liked this. I enjoyed reading it! Good Job!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simply As That

    OMG I didn't catch that type-o!!! Thank you so much!

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    I liked it. It seemed symbolic for something. Anyway good job!

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simply As That

    Anybody else have an opinion about my poem? I'm up for anything!

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: City Streets

    Sorry, but I totally agree with "God" (I hate that he used that name).

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Up

    Ditto with eveything Adamarine said. Good work!

    Apr 17, 2008


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi