-
Re: FEELINGLESS
I liked this poem. I wish there was more to it, but all in all, it was good. Keep writing! :D
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple
Thank you Aedomir! I will make sure I will correct the errors. :D
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: I'm Going To Be Gone Tomorrow
I liked the Scottish language in the story. Yes, please space, but other than that, keep writing! :D
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
It was good. I'm mad that I didn't understand it fully, but I know it had a deep meaning to it because I know how you think. Keep up the ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple
Thanks Big Bad Bear! :D
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The Perfect Mistake
Nice story. The grammar was a little off, but otherwise, I say keep writing. :D
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Campfire
Beautifully written. I liked it. Keep up the good work! I would love to read more. :D
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The Lucky Friend
Welcome to the YWS! Pretty good for your first post. I agree with all what Izzyeyore said. Good luck!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple
Thank you all for reading my story and liking it. I'm here to please the people!
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple
Thanks KJ.
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: A world where dreams come true
Great Job. Simple, short, and to the point. Keep up the good work.
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Getting Over
This comes to show that even the smallest poems can be good. I liked it. Keep up the good work! Write more please!! :D
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Insert Witty Title Here
Welcome to Young Writers Society! I really liked the story. Keep posting. I can't wait to read more :D
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple
Another story like this will be coming out in around April or May. Get ready! If you have a suggestion on what you want me to do a spoof of, ...
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
Nice poem. I personally like "The Breakfast Club" better. You have a real nack for writing poetry.
Mar 13, 2008
