User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dear Mr. Writer

    Funny how Demeter said that that staze he quoted sounded like the opening to "So You Think You Can Dance". I was thinking the exact same thing. Anyway, I really ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't Hide.

    I liked this. This is how exactly how a child feels when an adult doesn't tell them the whole story on whats going on. I hate it when they do ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Had a Dog

    To be honest, I didn't get the poem at all. The poem left me asking some questions like, is the dog a man or an animal? The reason I thought ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Endless Time Stops

    I liked the poem. I even liked how you set up the poem. The words seem to trickle down the page and land into a big puddle. I also liked ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Icarus Quasar

    God is 2D like the chalkboard, and hark the herald rabbits chew, "Well never have a God like you!" ---------------------------------------- Yes, it's demented. Don't ask my brain where it came ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Abyss

    I know I'm a little late, but welcome to the young writers society! :smt039 Anyway, for some odd reason I heard of this before. But maybe I'm confused. This poem ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: I Want A Guy

    First off, welcome to the young writers society Chiara and Lina16! I'm Brooke by the way. :backtotopic: I liked this! To me this should be under other poetry, but what ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: One World, One Dream

    Curse my stupid computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried several times to pull up the video, but it says that it can not find it. I hate this. I really wanted to see ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Inner Child Likes Chocolate

    Hello! This was such a nice poem. It was so cute! I also have an inner child, but I love to let her out sometimes. I really enjoyed reading this ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hello Kitty Love Life

    First, I read it a couple of times and I still don't know why the song is called "Hello Kitty Love Life". Is it a metaphor for something? Second, I ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Smile (I Am Leaving)

    I live in an all black neighborhood and go to an all black school and all I hear is rap rap rap. It came to a point when I started ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What If...?

    Oh my goodness! Toooooooo many questions! My head is hurting. This really isn't poetry. Just a bunch of questions with no rhythm or flow. I wrote a poem that asked ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Battling Plane

    There is a foul depth in souls A dark chasm of emptiness and shame An abyss of sorrow Unfound and nonexistant in none, As it grows Life seems positively penetrable ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Unhappy Father’s Day

    First off welcome to the young writers society! I'm Brooke or Blacktiger3915 by the way. Good to have you here! :backtotopic: I thought the poem was actually pretty good. I ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Zero ~A New Era~

    Hello! This poem was very good. I really enjoyed it. The dawn of the new era strikes, raising its curtains to a new sun. I feel its energy sparking through ...

    May 24, 2008


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl