Random avatar

arianaSarroyo

arianaSarroyo

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Growth

    Why are my comments being posted multiple times?

    Jul 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Growth

    Hi there! :D I have to say, this was a pleasant surprise! I really enjoyed reading this. My favorite things were your vocabulary. The vocabulary you used here was colorful ...

    Jul 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Two symphonies

    Hello there :) I agree with the reviewer below me. I enjoyed reading this and all, but I feel as though you could make it better. Think of making it ...

    Jul 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Two symphonies

    Hello there :) I agree with the reviewer below me. I enjoyed reading this and all, but I feel as though you could make it better. Think of making it ...

    Jul 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: Empress Fallen - Prologue

    Hi there.... :) I really liked reading this. Your words wwre very descriptive and for the most part, you carried your point across in a manner that was smooth. I ...

    Jul 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: The GR-8 Discovery- Prologue

    Hello. I'm going to try to review this chapter even though I usually only review poems. Anyway, the title lured me into your piece. I was interested in what I'd ...

    Jul 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Tides and Shallows

    Hello and welcome to YWS! :) You really pleased me here. I was not expecting to read this, but I am more than content with what I have read. From ...

    Jul 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: brighter day

    Hi there... I have to say, this was a pleasure to read! It was well written, crisp ane the message was clear. There were a few grammatical issues such as ...

    Jul 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: your skin gets thinner the longer it's there

    Well I have to say, that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I wasn't sure I'd like it L because of the title, but I am happy I opened this. You ...

    Jul 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Lyrical Re: Butterfly Kisses

    Hello there. :-) I have to say, this is VERY short. However, in the few words you have posted there is a meaning. I would like to possibly read more, ...

    Jul 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: No one to care

    Hi, and welcome to YWS. I see that we have a common interest in poetry. We both write rhyming poems about rejected and disenfranchised people, and I admire you for ...

    Jun 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Fallacy

    I'll admit it's lengthy, but it was worth the read. I liked your overall feeling described here. In addition, your use of words and phrases was good. I also liked ...

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Dark Blue Eyes

    Hello there and welcoME TO YWS! On a completely unrelated note, I think tyour profile picture is very pretty. Anyway, moving on to the review. Overall, I was fond of ...

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Eternity

    Hi there Yazi... interesting name you have. Anyway, on to the poem. What did you mean when you advised readers not to be discouraged by the length? I thought the ...

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Collision

    Hi there and welcome to YWS. I agree with the other reviewer that this is a lovely piece. I read the title, expecting to read something much different than what ...

    Jun 27, 2013


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening