-
Re: When Writing Becomes Words on Paper
Thank you for your kind reviews!
Jan 31, 2024 -
Re: When Writing Becomes Words on Paper
Thank you for your kind review!
Jan 31, 2024 -
Re: Inner Circles
Wow thanks for that wonderful review! Happy that I was able to get the full meaning across. :>
Jan 1, 2024 -
Re: Frozen Lake
thanks, guys!
Dec 27, 2023 -
Re: Musings
Thanks for your review! Entry 1 is supposed to have a weak ending, symbolizing that the narrator is at their wits end on how to comfort their friend. Their pleas ...
Dec 23, 2023 -
Re: Musings
Thank you for your review! Glad that entry 2 gives a sense of desperation. It kind does
Dec 23, 2023 -
Re: Home of us
They say that less is more. This is a good example of that. In less than 100 words of poetry, you conveyed complex emotions that one would feel in a ...
Dec 13, 2023 -
Re: Ang aking aso, Hugo (My dog, Hugo) [Filipino poem]
Di ko rin naexpect na Pilipino ka rin hehe Hala get well soon! :>
Dec 12, 2023 -
Re: Inner Circles
Aww thanks for the review! Yes you interpreted the poem rightly :> This poem is for the friends and mentors I appreciate so deeply words can't describe it. Glad you ...
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Young Once Again
Thanks for your review! :D Actually I don't spottedpebble and I know each other in real life. She gave me the liberty to put a spin on any of her ...
Oct 30, 2023 -
Re: Young Once Again
Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it :D As for the spacing, I just wanted to mimic spottedpebble's format hehe
Oct 30, 2023 -
Re: Young Once Again
Thank you for the permission to do this @spottedpebble ! I hope my poem did justice to your wonderful work
Oct 21, 2023 -
Re: Frozen Lake
Thanks for your vivid and wonderful review! Appreciate it :D
Oct 16, 2023 -
Re: Frozen Lake
thanks for your review! this little poem came from a sad me a few days ago. but I like how you inserted the Gospel here. The more we give, the ...
Oct 15, 2023 -
Re: A Notebook
Thank you for your review! The inspiration of this was similar to your first statement but it can also be used for deeper meanings (which is up to the audience ...
Oct 2, 2023
