User avatar

acm

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Thoughts

    Thanks for the review! I'll fix those.

    Oct 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Thoughts

    Thank you for the review! I'll fix the grammar mistakes right away and try to clear up what you were confused about. The poem started when a woman, who had ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: My Bucket List

    Thanks!

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Sky Is Dead

    You're welcome!

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Happy

    You're welcome!

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Never Forget You

    You're welcome! I loved it!

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: My Bucket List

    Thanks for the review! I meant to have the poems lines all rhyme, but I'll use most of those suggestions.

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: My Bucket List

    Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Oct 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: My Bucket List

    Thanks for the review!

    Oct 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: My Bucket List

    Thank you for the review! I'll fix those.

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Mother

    Thanks for the review. I'll add that.

    Oct 15, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Mother

    Thanks for the review. I'll add some more details.

    Oct 15, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Mother

    Thank you!

    Oct 15, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Mother

    Thank you for the review!

    Oct 15, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If My Life Were a Novel. . .

    Thanks for the advice. I'll try that.

    Oct 14, 2015


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality