User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I did like the series, although I can sum up my feelings for each book with one word per book: 1st: good, 2nd: Meh, 3rd: AWESOME. For those of you ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: World Vision. (Credited)

    Woah. :shock: That was freaky. Only one problem I spotted: you used the wrong form of 'your.' The one you used is the conjuction of 'you are,' but other than ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue --- Myleis

    I noticed that this is your only post, so let me be the first to say welcome to YWS! :D Um, however, there is one rule here... You have to ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Shield/ Chapter One (rewrite)

    I like it. :D There's only one typo that I spotted--"theif" is spelled "thief"--and I would take out the last sentence in the ninth paragraph merely because it's kinda superfluous ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Elven pig ( working title )

    There's nothing wrong with this content-wise, but your grammar needs some work. No spaces before commas or periods, and you're also using the wrong form of "there." (It should be ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ariana of Saindon

    :shock: ...That was unexpected. I love the way you conveyed your character's last moments... I'm going to guess that the rest of the story will be everything leading up to ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: House of Divinity Chp 1 part 1

    I like it already! I love fantasy fiction that doesn't seem like a fantasy from the offset... no magic, prophesies, or demons in the first chapter! That has to be ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Accidentally Broke My Heart

    I completely disagree with the above posts. You guys have obviously never had your hearts broken before, and yeah, as cliched as it sounds, that is what it feels like. ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    You reviewed my story, so now I'll return the favor! I agree with Jiggity; you have a great basis for a story here. However, the background information at the beginning ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Prelude to Darkness, Chapter 1 (Edit)

    I agree with Snoink about the dialogue grammar. That definetely needs to be tweaked a bit. Other than that, I rather liked it, except for the fact that the urgency ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Butterfly

    Wow, that gave me the chills. The good kind, I mean. That was a really great story! I think that it was the perfect balance between surreal and reality and ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Girl, Not a Little Girl

    *stares at above comment* We'll just ignore him. :wink: I loved this piece... It should have won! :( What did I do during lunch and recess? Where did I go ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: A very small Potter fanfiction

    Props for posting in the Fanfiction forum. Nobody gets any love over here, and my own fanfiction is sadly being ignored. :( Anyway... I found the ending more interesting than ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon ch 2...sort of

    I liked it, but there are several issuses with punctuation. For example: Other than that only the cats went up for the rats, and Brittany could never figure out how ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: In Defense of Harry Potter

    I am SO happy that someone actually wrote this. I live in atown were 99% of the people are VERY conservative, and a lot of the kids that I go ...

    Apr 16, 2006


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian