User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Second Always Comes Last: Intruder

    Zolens Big Red Ink list (explained: ) Lets see if I can find enough to fill this up. Meat: ‘But the injury...’ Daniel started. MOORE, more expression, this Daniel is ...

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Review Re: First Sight Love.

    Zolen Poetry Check List of things that should probably be commented on, that I made so I don't forget tm Emotion: Not feeling much, there is this sense of halting ...

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Oxymoron

    Zolen Poetry Check List of things that should probably be commented on, that I made so I don't forget tm Emotion: I feel nothing but the emotion known as emotion...and ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Culture Re: Retrofuturism

    Hello, hello, hello, Zolen the insane guy who hides in everyone attic here to say a bunch of random words. One quick note before I go on it, word walls, ...

    Nov 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Honeymoon in Mars - Episode3(Our Heroes at Miami)

    Still kind of confusing like the last one I reviewed from you, but now it actually looks like a stage play, perfect something I can work with. Now I am ...

    Nov 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Honeymoon in Mars - Episode1(The Red future)

    Hm, I don't have anything prepared for a deluge like this so I will just go with the flow I guess, this seems set as a stage play but expresses ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Torn

    Zolen Poetry Check List of things that should probably be commented on, that I made so I don't forget tm Emotion: Feels depressed, story of a person who is going ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: There is a ship

    Now then, lets go through my newly formed Zolen Poetry Check List of things that should probably be commented on tm Emotion: It feels depressing and hopeful at the same ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Money- Ironic reality

    I suck at grammar so I am just going to point at some of the more obvious stuff and then move on. Money ,the one absolute language which can reach ...

    Nov 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Drunk

    Hm, in terms of meaning, it's good, but in terms of actual poetry it seems...fractured, like each line was rearranged at some point. This is great, and all but I ...

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 7

    Prepare for the ramblings of a very weird writer! Now the first thing is I see no obvious spelling errors, so next to that is ease is finding a lack ...

    Nov 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: The Feeling of Meh

    Hm, I said I would make a review in return but this rather challenging, poems, as I ever thought were best said, for that way you can hear the feeling ...

    Nov 9, 2013


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken