User avatar

YellowSweater

  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: we all are human

    Hello Blueca, I was seriously impressed by this poem. It's blunt and feisty and powerful. I'm generally someone who prefers flowery language and hidden meanings, but I am really glad ...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: music

    First off, Welcome to poetry! I only wrote prose till last summer, but now I am absolutely addicted to poetry:) This is wonderful! I love when people try to describe ...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Mountain (1)

    Oh My! This is absolutely wonderful! I love how you have incorporated lines from Robert Frost's "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening". It's brilliant. It gives the poem a ...

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Blue Like Mine

    Woah, I did not expect that twist at the end. But I was totally absorbed from the first sentence. The voice in this is really strong and you did an ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Politics Re: Christianity Critique: Morality

    I think your arguments and your anger are very valid, logical, and well-articulated. However, I do think you make too many generalizations. Different Christain denominations and thinkers have distinct

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Le Chemin

    The imagery in this is both lovely and fascinating. I love the stream on consciousness style. You can feel the rhythm of the narrator's thoughts and the mysterious, but visceral ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Film, Culture Re: We could be those twenty-six year olds riding bikes in--

    The imagery in this is wonderful! Every image seems to compliment the other ones. I also love the unique formating. It draws your attention. And because of the title, there ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: SHE

    This form of this is incredible! I have never read anything like it! The subtle, seamless transitions between reality and literature are fascinating. I really love it when poets play ...

    Mar 14, 2021


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug