User avatar

Yanni1995

Yanni1995

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To My Stalker

    A nice poem albeit creepy but I think it did the trick. I hope your stalker is reading this so he knows what's gonna happen to him. Anyway, bits and ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Aching

    Grass is prickling at my feet, my thoughts are restless in the heat. I want to be the rushing creek, without a care of what I seek... - I love ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Resentment

    I like the meaning behind the piece although getting to the grammatical parts of it the whole thing doesn't really make sense. The structure is well, actually there isn't any. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Letters Chapter Two

    Dear Whoever, Mia signed me up for counseling at the school. She tells me it’s for my own good, and for my mental health, but I think it’s just because ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm visiting you mom...

    Winding roads lined with trees glare at me as I drive. I wish their branches would reach out and grab me, drag me away from my destination. But they don't. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alone.

    This was a really heartfelt piece. I love the way you wrote it but now to point out your mistakes. Silent tears fell from my eyes, dripping down onto my ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Behind Closed Doors and Inside Loud Houses.

    I can't hack this water straight off my back, Take what you say and try to act, Rhutheless and shameless, no more talkin' back, - ruthless Smile in undesputed cover ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stupid feelings

    Stupid feelings - I think you should put an exclamation point or a period just to prove that you're trying to make a point. I have stupid feelings That come ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Happy Birthday, Teenager

    I love it! Simply because it says everything that a teen that parents want to say to their teen children. Happy Birthday, my child! You’re now officially a teen. And ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bug Killer

    So, this looks like it was written out of boredom. Anyway, let's get on with it. His little legs go swish swish swish as he tries to stay afloat, I ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Too Hard To Let Go

    This is a very good piece. It was well written but the rhyming scheme is really off. In my opinion you should try to write poems that give a specific ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pull the Trigger

    I loved it. The story is awesome but I have one thing to point out. Lose of a family member or job? - this should be loss for the past ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Somewhere

    I love the story behind it. but i have a few things to point out. Some where there’s always a desire hidden - 'somewhere' should be one word A wish ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Yellow T-Shirt

    Gray morning daylight peers inside the dim apartment with beaten walls and cold floorboards. An echoing hollow silence interrupts a family game of tag-your-it across the street. A tall man, ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Letters: Chapter One

    You're write when you said you need help with your grammar. And I'm just the girl you need. I love the story but there are quite a few mistakes that ...

    Apr 10, 2011


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost