-
Re: The Last Time (Never gonna happen again)
cool. it's very Linkin Parkish- sounds like something Chester Bennington would scream or sing also looks like something Mike Shinoda would rap about. Very Hardcore!!!
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Dead Letter To The World
*barfs in trash can*
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: kung fu
like it...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Fall of Gods first chapter
Ditto as souldier said...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Painting Memories (Poem)
It is beautiful...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: My Little Brother.
Deep and cute...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too
oh my god that was the scariest thing I have had to read in my life so far!!!
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1
WOW! funny and sad simultaneously... and I see you have a spelling errors...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Non-believer
WOW! same q as Vampy girl, are you? that was simply marvelous...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Vampire
so deep. That was marvelous.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Lies
its so sad that it makes me wanna cry.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: D'abord l'enfer, et puis l'incineration.
love it and it is so deep too.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: start of a book i'm writing
I love it...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Letter
I like.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Letter
I like.
Apr 13, 2008
