User avatar

Wondergirl59

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Those Sexy Lemons....

    Very different, very amusing, funny, very wholegrain. Sounds like toast! Or bagels... Please! Tell me what it is! The suspense is killing me!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When The Moon is Bigger Than The Sun

    I like your structure of your feelings. Plus I do like the title, but you could make it a little more intriguing. But I really liked it. Nice work! :)

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Thank you Mum

    This is really hard to respond to. Your writing was great, but if all of that is true...I have no idea what to say. It's a horrible story, and by ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jealousy

    Okay, so that was a bit harsh, no? I liked it. Clearly, some not as much... It was good, keep writing :)

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Memoria

    I agree that it would be good in past tense. But I still liked it. It was really good!

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What It's Like to Be a Nobody

    I totally know what your talking about. I know how if feels to be bullied, harassed, and beat down. That poem what everything I had ever felt put into words. ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: And the dark thoughts expand once again.

    This is so frustrating! But I love it! I hate that it was just a dream but amazing writing and I want more. Keep writing!!!

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life In the Eyes Of a Godless Man

    That was really good. It was sort of applying the human race to the seasons of leaves. Well, that's how I saw it anyway. Really good though. Keep doing spontaneous ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ice Castle

    Oh my God. I absolutely love it. It's kind of sad at the end where you say you have to rebuild your castle but thats why I love it so ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: kiss, hug, cry

    I like it. I think you should explain more how you feel, it's kind of short. But it's really good. I love how you were questioning your love throughout all ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    It's really sad. I like it though. I can't find anything wrong with your writing. Good job.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What we are

    Can I just point out how incredably true that is? Yes, I think I can.

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fresh Air

    It was kind of confusing. I didn't really get it at first. I'm not the best poet, but the only part where I got it was at the end when ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Daddy?

    That was amazing. I could see all of this playing out in my head. I know how you feel.

    Oct 9, 2010


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith