User avatar

WillowCutz

WillowCutz

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A Note For a Date

    Hey, I'm Willow. Here to spread Joy and wonder. Plus saddness because this is a reveiw. Okay first, the 1st stanza is a little sappy. It's a poem, have a ...

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: My Goal

    Okay, I'm Willow. I'm gonna reveiw your poem a little differently. So, yeah, we'll see if this works. :D I am not exactly great. I like this stanza, it's modest ...

    Mar 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In spite of all that's wicked [II]

    Hey, I'm here to reveiw this poem! Yeah, okay... Anyway... First off there's to much ryhming. Ryhming is a tool to enhance the poems, like the cilantro in panang curry ...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: An Ode to GRANDPA !!

    Hey I read your poem, time to reveiw (by the way I stink at reveiwing so sorry...) The first four lines are nice, they set up the mood of the ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: An Ode to GRANDPA !!

    Hey I read your poem, time to reveiw (by the way I stink at reveiwing so sorry...) The first four lines are nice, they set up the mood of the ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: unfolded

    I'm going to seperate my reveiw into your sections. By the way I'm not to good at reveiwing, so bare with me... i. I like the metaphor of someone leaving ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Literature Re: Shadows-Prologue

    Okay, good story, but there are a few issues: 1) When a new character speaks, it's a grammical rule that a new paragraph. When it's a bunched up like this ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Heads or Tails

    Holy YETIS! That was great! I like how you explain in the begining the different choices. Showing, intellegently, that there is no real difference between the choices. It really gives ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Other » Review, Other Re: If I died

    I got to say I'm a little confused, but that's a good thing. It makes it stick in your head, so great job. :D

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I wish.....

    I agree with UpAndOut15, if you're righting a poem you need to have some rhythm. though i don't why in a couple of spots you have lots of question marks ...

    Jun 1, 2012


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie