User avatar

Wiggy

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Empress Files: The Ghetto Gremlin(updated 7/30)

    Well, it wasn’t so much of a quest as an epic battle. How it all started: Is this how the story actually starts? It seemed kind of rough around the ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: So Many Rectangles

    Like gummy said, I've seen better from you. This seemed just like a bunch of sentences slapped together. I really think that you should turn this into a short essay ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A girls cry

    There comes a point when so many people have critted a piece that there really is nothing left to say. Just what everyone else said, especially about the spaces in ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "Remembered"

    Wow rebelle-I really liked this poem. It had a majestic quality to it that I didn't expect. Very nicely done! The only part that I have a problem with is ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Show me Heaven Fire

    Don't worry-I liked it, I really did. Simple language, with depth, is the best for poetry. You've got depth all right, but maybe try simplifying the language, just a bit. ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Teenage lust

    First of all, nice job on making the poem flow. It had a rhythmic quality to it, although a few lines could use some work. Slowly I fell for your ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forecasting a Reckoning

    Hey, nice job! The rhyming scheme jolted me a little, at least with that fifth line added in there, but overall the poem was very well done and flowed very ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eyes

    This should definitely be in dramatic poetry, but while it's here I'll put my two cents in. It's a great poem! I really like how you captured the emotion. It ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Portsmouth

    First of all, I can definitely tell that you have talent with writing. You have this way of putting sentences together that makes the reader just have to read on. ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Anything is Possible in the Dark

    I definitely felt the intensity of the moment, but...didn't get what the poem was about. Normally, a message in a poem speaks through the words, but in this poem it ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [untitled]

    Very, VERY good. It's a beautiful description, and like someone said before, it gave me shivers almost! It plays with the emotions very well, and again I must say you ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Plague Driven. Prologue

    I like how you describe things very well. The first paragraph needs to have some variation in sentences, not just starting with a subject the whole time. What is the ...

    Apr 24, 2006


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia