User avatar

Wiggy

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Where Lies the Ocean

    Hey, fellow potato lover! lol :D The story's great! I just have one correction: I noticed you said "Ellis" Island. That wasn't around until the late 1800s or early 1900s. ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Charlie

    I really liked this poem. Was this perhaps inspired by Flowers for Algernon? It's such a sad movie!!!!! You do have great talent, and I'm sure with the suggestons already ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: self-portrait: the villian

    This was really pretty. (I love your poetry!) But like Snoink said, the title was kinda...not right for the poem. At least I don't get it. :D There was only ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Flowers For Algernon-- I just finished it...

    My sister was Alice in that play this summer!!!!! Talk about coincidence... I've seen the movie, but haven't read the book. I'll prolly have to check it out from the ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hitching a Ride

    Very nice job gummy! Some words like hydrophioc (sp?) were confusing, but you created a feeling (at least for me) of...disgust (I mean organ walls and roadkill? UGH! ;)) You're ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: good night sweet ladies good night

    save your weeds pretty reflection Needs a comma after "weeds." this skin here is parchment this blood here is ink and what rots is in this Xanthan was right. This ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: not even a farewell

    Comfy doesn't seem to go with the word chair in this poem. Like it's too...homey while the rest of your poem is angsty/angry type tone. It's just kind of a ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cinderella

    until the wind ripped the last embryo to desert wilderness, This line comfused me. Other than that, awesome job! I really liked how this poem penetrated into your emotions. You ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ice Cream Cones in Hand

    This was beautiful Cassandra. I almost cried when Jimmy died. Somehow I just had a feeling he would. I really liked that part when you did the, "Slap, slap, slap," ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    I've read most of it, DD, but I have to get off now and do some things that I've procrastinated long enough. Ugh. But you did an awesomely awesome job ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind and Darkness: Draft One [1-3]: Closed

    DD *sighs*-I'm stealing your writing talent! *headdesk* It's just not fair how awesome you write! All right, you know how I promised you a crit? Well, if my stupid brain ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: untranslatable

    This is like...major awesome. I only have two grammar corrections: Add dash after "ship" and comma after "alone." AFter that, and gummy's suggestion, your good to go. This just had ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nail Staircase

    Beautiful, gummy! Here's some suggestions: The nail marks never started at the top - no, we were always halfway when we realized we were falling down, down with nothing to ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The One-Way Ladder

    Great job! But I would recommend doing Where it begun instead of Where it had begun And the ending-I really think it needs to rhyme. All about rhythm man. I ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bleet

    Very strong poem. But there was one line: with ribbons in her hair and shrapnel in her face are all part of God's plan The second line in this quote ...

    Aug 10, 2006


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley