User avatar

WRITINGNEON

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sending of the Angels

    I like it, but too tell you the truth I don't love it, it is open and deep and I like that about it. I don't like how you say ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bloodlines #1: Chapter 2

    03, 2011 4:27 am Chapter 2 - Friends “You’re late!” yelled a cold voice as I skated through the metal gates of the small park close to the Westchester Bluffs. ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A girl with a song

    This is really good! you are an exceptianal poet. The only mistake i have found in this wonderfull poem is you wrote son instead of song, but thats just a ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fear

    Fear, a horrible thing. Just the feeling of it stings. Haunting thoughts linger, Attempts to forget are hindered. THIS IS AWESOME but the last part doesnt flow, it rymes just ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Maybe...

    Maybe it’s time for me to let go, Take a step, Trust my own feet, And believe that You’ll catch me if I fall. Maybe I need to forget what ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Note to the World: We Will Rise.

    Don't ever say never. Hope is forever. Let the river sweep past, all wide and vast, in the morning sun, rising on a reprieve and misery dies on a new ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: This is no longer a book!

    This is very good! i see no pont in telling you any constructive critisam when there is none needed! your wroks are perfect! thums up! i like travises perspective on ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Airbag

    Thats intence! you dont have any grammer problems so thumbs up on that perspective. I try to help writers inprove but there is no constructive critisisam needed here you poem ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You Don't

    It is very good! The only problem is grammer. But it flows together very fluently and is amazing work! I think you have talent. Try writitng your works onto microsoft ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: ghost

    That is an amazing poem, it tells a story and keeps you interested. I am trully facinated with it! There is only one specific problem in which you share with ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Handcuffs

    That was amazing work! It is dramatic, intence, the only problem i have found is rhyme. Dont get me wrong it is very good just doesnt completly fit together. But ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Pretty Monster

    Exceptional work! it shows deep emotion within words, it tells a story and it captures you! This is amazing work! i only wish that i could write as good as ...

    Jul 17, 2011


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus