Random avatar

Venom

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - Prologue

    Uhm..I really don't know what to say about this. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But, anyways, I spotted a few things that sounded ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 11

    Aw! You posted this just for me. How sweet. Anyway, another excellent chapter. I didn't find anything wrong per say, but I did find two things that I wasn't very ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 10

    Wow, KJ, just wow. Your writing belongs on the shelves of bookstores around the world. I enjoy your writing more than Stephenie Meyer's writing. As always, I was not able ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: life and all its random glory chapt 3

    “Why should I know?” she said, knowing full well where it was. Did you mean to put would instead of should ? In my opinion, it sounds better as would. ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Khrystal smiled. “Sure, no problem, Mr. Carlson. Could you phone my dad to tell him I’ll back late?” There should be a 'be' in between I'll and back . Khrystal ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 18

    There isn't a word great enough to describe your writing, Ashleylee. When I read it, I didn't see any things that needed to be fixed. But, that is a given ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Escaping Eden--Chapter 1

    But before I tell you this story maybe I should tell you who I am. There should be a comma after story . At least on the outside. I think ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hey Babycakes

    They came out just as they’d gone in, save his jacket around her thin beautiful shoulders. There should be a comma after thin . I mean I’d have to be ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Silent Reindeer

    It was Christmastime in 1998 for the two-legged animals that lived across the barren fields in the small structures they called houses. There should be a space between Christmas and ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When dawn arrives...

    She’d had more that she could handle already tonight. I believe that should be than . “Enough! You’ve wasted enough time already. Now get out of my way so I ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Fairytale Beginning

    A sheet of water crashed down on top of me as my backside hit the firm bed of the stream, another shower of droplets drove into my face as I ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    This story is addicting. I had barely read the first couple of paragraphs and I was already hooked. You are most definitely a gifted writer. As far as mistakes go, ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: An end

    I absolutely loved this story. I really liked how they sort of saved each others lives without knowing it. Very interesting. To bad this is just a short story. I ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Future

    This was a very..weird story, no offense. I saw a few things that needed to be fixed, but those have already been pointed out. I'm very glad how you mentioned ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: He's not quite ready

    I really enjoyed this. You had very little mistakes, all of which have been pointed out already. The one thing I did see was this: I kissed back in response ...

    Oct 8, 2008


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6