User avatar

VegasLights

Queen of Disaster

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Forest Fire

    sorry 'bout that

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Forest Fire

    Well hi, just hi

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: DELETED

    yep, just great

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: DELETED

    sad part is the boyfriend who helped me by making me smile, just left.

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Forest Fire

    Thanks Kimmy!

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Wonderland.

    Hey, KaraStevens (also fellow star wars nerd)! I thought this was very helpful, thank you for that! I changed the font to "Cherry Cream Soda" I believe. So I was ...

    Apr 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Wonderland.

    Hey Kayla! I just wanted to say thank you for the help you have given me through this review. But this was actually about a person who was depressed and ...

    Apr 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Forest Fire

    @Lumi Hey, Lumi! I just wanted to say thank you for this, it most certainly helps me. I also wanted to let you know that I edited this piece and ...

    Apr 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: i left.

    Steam1244 here to give you a review! This was extremely beautiful! I have nothing to say, I mean, WOW! There is nothing you need to touch in my opinion, but ...

    Apr 13, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Control

    Hey, guys and gals. I don't know why it is doing the crazy indents. I did not have it set up that way, the way I had it set up ...

    Apr 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Queen of the Lake- Chapter 1

    @PrincessInk I was wondering what you meant about the tense switching?

    Mar 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Queen of the Lake- Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! I was just trying to get it out there. I needed to because my friend, who is trying to help write the book couldn't see it. ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Queen of the Lake-Prologue

    Thanks for the review! I have published chapter 1, it is still in editing. So, I would appreciate it if you could possibly read what I have so far, and ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Queen of the Lake-Prologue

    Thanks for the review! I have published chapter 1, it is still in editing. So, I would appreciate it if you could possibly read what I have so far, and ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Art is Emotion

    Thank you!

    Mar 26, 2017


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing