-
Re: The Wilting Rose
ya...
Apr 25, 2017 -
Re: The Wilting Rose
Thanks, I will alter the mistakes later. Also, we do need to write a poem.
Apr 25, 2017 -
Re: Mermaid Tears
I LOVE your poem!
Apr 24, 2017 -
Re: If I Only Had An Apple
I don't exactly know if I am supposed to be laughing, but I am. This is really freaking funny to me.
Apr 23, 2017 -
Re: Love and Loss
lol
Apr 23, 2017 -
Re: Love and Loss
:)
Apr 23, 2017 -
Re: Love and Loss
I told you.
Apr 23, 2017 -
Re: He/She/They/I
ya, i do.
Apr 23, 2017 -
Re: He/She/They/I
now I know what gets you mad *evil laugh*
Apr 23, 2017 -
Re: He/She/They/I
No problem, Phoebe. OMG, I love that song! xo. Miranda
Apr 23, 2017 -
Re: Love and Loss
Oh, go check mine on your poem. You will just love it *sarcasm intended*
Apr 23, 2017 -
Re: Love and Loss
Thanks, buddy.
Apr 23, 2017 -
Re: DELETED
Thank you for saying nice things and not judging me. I really appreciate that.
Apr 21, 2017 -
Re: I remember...
I have the stanzas like that because I am stating that I remember that, but now this is happening. I will explain at school, if you don't understand what I ...
Apr 18, 2017 -
Re: A Small Girl
Hey, if it is okay with you I am going to post the poem on my account too. But, I am going to format is and edit it a little ...
Apr 17, 2017
