User avatar

VegasLights

Queen of Disaster

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Queen of the Lake- Chapter 1 *NEW* *Rewritten*

    Thank you so much, this was really helpful!

    May 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Queen of the Lake- Chapter 1

    This is a rewritten version of the first chapter.

    May 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Leash-on-pets---

    Oh, the dashes makes sense now and you always need to be ambiguous.

    May 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: Malala

    Oh thanks, that makes sense!

    May 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Fate of a Porcelain Doll

    Pretty much what Aleta said. I loved your poem!

    May 2, 2017
  • Lyrics » Humor, General Re: Tik Tok Review Clock

    This is just perfect!

    Apr 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Dark Paradise

    It is supposed to be a poem, sorry I did this when I was really tired

    Apr 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Geist Mistress

    Then should be than in the second to last stanza because you are saying hell is closer not Heaven. Then should be used in events like time and than should ...

    Apr 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: When Spring Has Passed

    No problem!

    Apr 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Wilting Rose

    Hey, SarukaTheHuman! I did what you said because that made a lot more sense to me. I was wondering if you could look at it to see if everything looks ...

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Idyllic

    No problem!

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Idyllic

    Oh sorry, it didn't show me. If you have GoogleDrive, you can start your poem on there and screenshot it. And when you go to publish it go to the ...

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memories of My Best Friend

    You pretty much summed everything up that I could possibly say. So great job for doing that.

    Apr 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Wilting Rose

    I updated it but you probably can't tell :shock:

    Apr 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Wilting Rose

    I am keeping my comma's though. Because it is a description of the mouth then the eyes, so different things. And, the comma is there to say "and" in a ...

    Apr 25, 2017


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy