User avatar

VegasLights

Queen of Disaster

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Pressure

    The way you put the poem is how I had it in mind. Thank you for the review!! Happy Friday the 13th!!

    Oct 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Yin Yang

    Not really, I just have to delete this one, edit it, and post the new one.

    Oct 13, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Yin Yang

    Thank you for all of this! I think I'm going to use some of it XD Your help was really useful.

    Oct 13, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Teardrops

    Lovely poem

    May 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: madhouse of carousels

    The name of your poem reminds me of a Melanie Martinez song! Love the poem!

    May 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Under My Cloak Of Darkness *Rewritten*

    I was inspired by Ji-Li Jiang's story about her life and how she thought the world was broken. I also had to write this for a sixth grade project, so ...

    May 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: What a breakup feels like

    Thanks!

    May 17, 2017
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Other Re: Sonata of Your Afterglow

    Thanks for responding! :)

    May 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: I am a Poet

    No problem!

    May 10, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: My Name Is *New*

    Funny, I needed to see this review today because now I'm smiling. :)

    May 8, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: My Name Is *New*

    Thank you!

    May 8, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: My Name Is

    Thanks!

    May 8, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: My Name Is

    Thanks for the review! This was one of my earlier works and trust me when I say this it is completely horrible. It was so bad that I just left ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Rollercoaster Ride

    Alright and Thanks!

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Rollercoaster Ride

    I see you changed the last bit of your poem. I feel like that flows a lot better than what you did have.

    May 7, 2017


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae