User avatar

Vanadis

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prolouge

    Hi there. Okay, having a degree in nuclear engineering, this really sounded unbelievable to me, for a few reasons. 1. You only mention that there's one nuclear bomb. Right now, ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Genie In A Bottle

    Hey there! I really like the idea of this--a poem about a genie. And the third wish is awesome. Definitely Aladdin-ish, but it made me smile nonetheless. And your ideas ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: letters from home

    Hey! So, this was really hard to read. I got it on the first try and everything, but the accent just didn't seem right--it's supposed to be Southern, yes? I'm ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something I Dug out of my Files (The start of a prologue)

    Hi Bugwhisker! (I like your name, by the way.) I'm Freyja, and first of all I just have to say, "Snaaaaaaaake! :D" I love snakes, so I'm happy to see ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Silently Spoken

    Hi LiveScreamWriting. First off, about you finishing, if you want to finish, do it! Don't leave it up to everyone else. Whenever you write something, it should be about what's ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death by Chess June 23, 2091

    Kaywiia! Whee, another RHG story! I love seeing those characters' back stories. They're all so awesomely awesome. It seemed just a tad rushed, and pretty short. Of course, short's not ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Penetrating the Pale Horse (1)

    Psh, way to make me cry, Classy. It reminds me of my best friend, who died recently. More specifically, the fact that right before she went, she seemed to mature ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Crazy *EDITED*

    Hi Olli. Here I am, as requested. Crazy is just a word, a spiteful one at that. This line doesn't really draw me in that well. I'm not sure what ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My guardian dog 3 (Edited!) OLD

    Hi Tanya! Me again! This one was a lot easier to read than the last one. The length is good, and the action really moves it right along. Good job! ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: -deleted for the time being-

    Hi Biffle. So I think what you have here could be a good idea. It seems plausible that a person (whom I'm assuming is deranged) could view the adoption of ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My guardian dog 2 (edited!) OLD

    Hello! Sorry that took so long. Right after you reminded me, I caught some infection that downed me completely for a few days. :( But I'm on the path to ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mother Goose Grim

    Hey Connie. I'm gonna try to give you my input despite my brain being a bit broken. So I like this idea--the fairy tale feel of it. Of course, I'm ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My guardian dog (Edited!) OLD

    Hello there! Sorry about the wait, but I said I would, and here I am. The beginning is a really good hook-in. However, I might suggest taking "Lucky me." out ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Monarch Butterfly [prologue]

    Hiya Pink! I'm really sorry it took so long. Hectic life stuff--friend's really sick, been having to get my guy ready to go on deployment...fortunately that's over, so here I ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Marmalade

    Hiya Inkwell! You know, I never seemed to mention how much I love your avatar. Brian is totally the best thing since pancakes. So, anyway, on to the review. I ...

    Feb 3, 2010


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats