User avatar

Tsholdin

  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: remind me that i am alive

    Hi! Tsholdin here for a review! I like this as just a statement, but I don't really see this as a poem. It is more like two run-on sentences in ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Heroes Fall (chapt. 3 part1)

    Hi! Tsholdin here to review! So I think that this is an amazing chapter. This isn't really my type of book, but if it were, you would probably be a ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Three(Rhyme Scheme Fixed)

    Hi! Tsholdin here for a review! I would like to start by saying that this hits VERY close to home for me. I think the first part flows better than ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    Hi! Tsholdin here for a review! This is a very pointless piece. But I feel like it was also needed. I love how humorous this is. I had to Google ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: you

    Hi! Tsholdin here for a review! This is a very beautiful poem and I can tell that it has come from somewere deep. The spacing of this piece is one ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Just Another Face

    Hi GreenTulip! Tsholdin here for a review! I think this is an overall great poem. Just a few minor things: There used to be the one face, that could stand ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Disconnection is my Infection

    Hi Unmarkedterritory, Tsholdin here for a review! So I really like this. In my point of view, I don't see anything that needs to be "fixed." I read this several ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Romantic Re: Virtual

    Hi SaccharineAm, Tsholdin here for a review! I think Subtle did very well! I love that in this you used lots of emotion, it helped me feel the pain that ...

    Jan 22, 2014


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson