User avatar

ToxicAnglerFish

FruityLooney

  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Childhood-Short Story?

    Thank you very much for the criticism! I did notice how my tenses kept changing throughout and the fact my grammar was a tad bit off then usual. The writing ...

    Sep 21, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Childhood-Short Story?

    Thank you very much for the criticism! I did notice how my tenses kept changing throughout and the fact my grammar was a tad bit off then usual. The writing ...

    Sep 21, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Apathy-Poem

    Thank you for the criticism! I will take that to mind.

    Aug 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ghost-Poem ((OLD))

    Thank you so much for your interpretation and the detailed review! I really love you see my poems!

    Jun 27, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Insecurity Shouts Out of Security.

    No problem!

    Jun 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sky High

    Thank you very much for the review! Grammar isn' really my best suit so you pointing it out for me actually helps a lot! And I'm glad you enjoyed my ...

    Jun 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sky High

    Thank you very much for your review! Yeah, I agree that the stanza does seem out of place so I was thinking of removing it anyway. But again thank you ...

    Jun 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A thought no one cares to listen to

    No problem! And thank you for explaining the poems, it really helped me understand them even more and their meanings behind each poem! ANd thank you for writing another review ...

    Jun 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sky High

    Thank you for the review and the criticism! I really appreciated it and also thank you for helping me to get out of the green room! And I will keep ...

    Jun 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Believing in wisdom

    No problem :)

    Jun 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sea of Mind- A rhyming poem

    Thanks :)

    Jun 17, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Like a CD-Poem

    Hahah, thank you! It's such an honor!

    Jun 16, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sea of Mind- A rhyming poem

    Thank you! I will try to work on the rhyme since it is meant to be a rhyming poem :)

    Jun 16, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sea of Mind- A rhyming poem

    Thank you very much! I was thinking of adding more detail since this one is quite vague to me, a little too vague. I will try to apply this if ...

    Jun 16, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sea of Mind- A rhyming poem

    Thank you very much :) While I do like giving my own message I also like others to give their own meanings and interpretations on my poems so that everyone ...

    Jun 16, 2019


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li