-
Re: Night Time Surprise
It does need some, but I think it's a great start snd it can really go somewhere!
May 6, 2019 -
Re: Esperanto Translation - La Bildo de Dorian Grey, Oscar Wilde
Glad to hear it. :)
May 3, 2019 -
Re: I Hate Cancer
Thank you! I hope they get better, too. :( I'll change the message at the top to italics- thanks for pointing that out!
May 3, 2019 -
Re: maybe I am not unhappy
Anytime :)
May 3, 2019 -
Re: Esperanto Translation - La Bildo de Dorian Grey, Oscar Wilde
Anytime! I just wish I could have been more help for you.
May 3, 2019 -
Re: Are You Proud Of Me?
Anytime! It was great!
May 3, 2019 -
Re: The Peri Queen Part 1
I broke up the paragraphs a bit more. Thanks for pointing that out!
May 2, 2019 -
Re: The Peri Queen Part 1
Thank you! :)
May 2, 2019 -
Re: Forgotten Heroes
Thank you so much for the review! :)
May 1, 2019 -
Re: Forgotten Heroes
Thank you so much! :)
May 1, 2019 -
Re: Forgotten Heroes
Whoops I meant easiest was when I was six. haha thanks :)
May 1, 2019 -
Re: The Lord's word
It's good, I hope you do write more! :)
May 1, 2019 -
Re: I Hate Cancer
Thanks! I'm glad you like it :)
May 1, 2019 -
Re: Forgotten Heroes
Thank you for reviewing and for your kind words. :) April is the month of the military child, so I was hoping to show how, as military kids grow up, ...
May 1, 2019 -
Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 5.2
I really liked this story until you had to throw in the homeschooled bit. It's extremely offensive to play homeschoolers as abusive, and it feeds negative, false stereotypes of us ...
May 1, 2019
