User avatar

Toboldlygo

Toboldlygo

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 4.3

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review and to at long last help get this piece out of the Green Room! The first thing I noticed is that this piece ...

    May 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Connection - 39

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review and to get this piece out of the Green Room! First of all, I'd like to apologize because I can be super nit-picky ...

    May 13, 2019
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Sanguine Beauty

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! I would actually recommend taking out the disclaimer that you wrote it for English. It's a good story and it's enjoyable and being ...

    May 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Technology Re: Chapter 4: Flames

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! First of all, I think you definitely have a good story going and I can tell you know what you're doing with it. ...

    May 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Luminous: The Forge (Chap 2.2)

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's get this piece out of the Green Room! The first thing I'm curious about is why Ryn has a curtain for privacy ...

    May 10, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ode to the London Underground

    This is awesome! I'm on my phone so this might be a wonky review but just bear with me :) So, I think that there's an overall lack of rhythm ...

    May 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Eleven

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's start on getting this piece out of the Green Room at long last, shall we? So, the first thing I'm going to ...

    May 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Marked Chapter III- Violet

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's get this out the Green Room, shall we? A few technical things, first. The opening two sentences are just a little confusing. ...

    May 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 8

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! So, first of all, congratulations on another chapter! I'm fairly sure you've now written more chapters on a book than I ever have ...

    May 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wait For Me - Chapter 2 (With A Crash)

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here to review and hopefully help this graduate from the Green Room! I'm going to be nitpicky first because it's the sort of mood I'm in right ...

    May 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 4.1

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review of this chapter! (I really need to sit down and read it all in order; I think I've read half of it by ...

    May 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 7

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review of this fine chapter! Well, first off all, this is an interesting twist! So now Nathan is a Hunter, and Zander is dangerous. ...

    May 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 4.2

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's get this piece out of the Green Room, shall we? First of all, I love that you have a summary of the ...

    May 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Letter to love,unknown....

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Wow! What a fantastic poem! There's so much emotion and it's so heartfelt. I loved how you seem to have a dialogue between ...

    May 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Night Time Surprise

    Hi there! Toboldlygo here for a review! And I am still using my phone, so please be patient with typos/mistakes. My keyboard is small and my thumbs fat. This piece ...

    May 5, 2019


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana