User avatar

Toboldlygo

Toboldlygo

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fear Holds Us Back

    That is so beautiful and descriptive and just amazing! Please add punctuation to avoid the endless runon sentence. Otherwise, it's great the way it is. :)

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: On Wafts of Lilac

    I love this so much! It's so beautiful! "And gather rainwater to drink as it’s cried" I think you mean that you drink water as your tears flow out? Perhaps ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night Riders

    I really like this, it's imaginative and held my attention well. I just have a few things. First line, "it's" should be "its". It's means it is, its is the ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Conversation 17

    It's good, but I have a few points for improvement. "So she wears a blue gown; as she stands down." I don't really see what that has to do with ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love Like a Couch

    I like this! I would just try to be more specific where you can be. For example, after you say it is a place for sadness and anger, maybe mention ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fly Free

    I love this! It's well written, pretty, and shows what you feel! I would recommend adding more description. Example, I want desperately instead of just I want. Instead of light ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shotgun Wedding on a Bus

    Wow... That's quite a comparison between your two characters! I'd be careful about how you're typing things in in the lines. It's a little confusing to me how you have ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Magnolia Leaf

    Sorry about my nothing comment, I misclicked haha. I think your poem would be great if you cut it after line 16, but, it is good the way it is. ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Magnolia Leaf

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Other » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Beautiful Nightmare - The Next Best Thing

    That's really sad... But I liked it! It was well written and obviously you wrote the way you either feel or would feel in this situation. I'm not sure what ...

    Jun 19, 2012


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian