User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Fifteen | Nicole

    Hmm I wonder when Nicole had the time to do her studying. I got the impression that they’ve been really busy recently! Hmmmmmmm the article is kinda mysterious but I’m ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising Wing 5-6 Interlude

    Why I was less critical here? Dominic had no reason to care about Shadow so the narrative wasn't weighed down by his absence =D Thanks for the replies, they make ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 11

    Ah no don't make this about me not knowing the characters :) I meant it more like the scene was confusingly established and that Dominic, to me, literally came out ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 12

    Oh that is a twist I did not expect. Ah well, random round redemption it is. (I skimmed this chapter, sorry) And hey, if he doesn't make it in the ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 7

    Ah got it. Maybe there's a way to make the three choices Smolder can make even more clear? :)

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: It appears that the parents have arrived

    Ohhhh. Yeah, that makes sense!

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Clockwheel Cities - Chapter 2.1: Old Friend and Empty Envelopes

    Thanks for your reply! I'm really looking forward to reading the first chapter which I have put on my list for the day that the Green Room feels less... overful. ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Ava Luxrose’s story-Zombies of Mariesville

    No no, I got that it was a knife! I wonder if it meant something that it's silver since that's usual one of the metals that can ward off fairies ...

    Nov 15, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: What does Marcus want to do all his life?

    Never fear, speech tags are easy. If it's something that can be reasonably interpreted as a speech verb, it's with a comma instead of a period. Things like "say"or "whisper" ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: disneyland

    Well that is very vague. And with a poem so short, not sure what else you want me to say. I told you what I liked and that I didn't ...

    Nov 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Baby Brother

    Oh that is really sad and you can feel the emotions in every line. I'm sorry this happened to you :( It's really haunting that no matter how old one ...

    Nov 6, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: I'm Uhhh New To This!

    I like the line about the eyes melting into her. I don't like the general description of her though (too much use of pretty) but maybe that is just because ...

    Nov 6, 2025


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)