User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The many winding paths of Grasscove, USA: Part Two

    Ah alright so we get the context to Lilliana now. Here goes. I want to know what my fav sceptic found out abt the supernatural! ….and woah, what a… what ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The many winding paths of Grasscove, USA: Part One

    I like the beginning of this. I like how you set the scene and immediately show us the problem of your MC :3 I like Lilliana’s tenacity. I like that ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part Three

    Hmm my thought for this part is actually[and I love how this will sound]: Do the cannibals get to leave this area after they can acquire a full set of ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part Two

    Okay, let’s find out what’s deeper than hell ;) Hmmm I somehow need to think of the soul room from Soul Eater. Maybe it’s the velvet. And the piano… I ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alexandria: Bone Boy

    I like the way Alexandria describes her memories :3 Gives me a fuzzy feeling too! Oh and I like that Frank’s so understanding and goes along with it! I think ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Emberlynn and Juniper’s deaths

    Annd final story in this folder (for now)! Oh and we are back to Circe and her twisted self. Oh nonono, run girls run. That is … that is certainly ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: When Halloween is over

    Feels like you published this at the perfect time of year and here I am, like a month too late xd And if that is’t a traumatizing thing to hear: ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Emberlynn and Juniper’s first night at Circe’s

    Next up! The conjoined twins. Thanks for clarifying some info abt them in your comment 😊 Ah so they heard the music and ended up meeting Circe… I do wonder ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Circe’s murders

    Hi creeper, second story of today, let’s go! And what a start to the story @.@ But shouldn’t it “all who looked up to her” or is she already starting ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Asking Erik out

    I always like it when it’s not on the boy to ask for a date. So, already positive feelings for this one 😊 Oh I wish we got a bit ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Gods of Glassacre CH 3: Echoes of the Forgotten

    Hi and hello! I am the Green Room Witch and I have come for your story with this Review! Dw I did skim the other 2 chapters to get a ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Felicia’s origin: “Marcia Blythe’s dear love”

    Hmmm she can see the paranormal but it’s not mentioned if her parents could. So would have even be possible to show them the demon, even if he were not ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: It hurts, but it has to happen

    Ah this is before the tragedy that happens when Perdita digs her hole (so deep)? Oh my, and we’re getting right into the feels. Poor Perdita. It feels like they ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alanna helps Caden [Part Four]

    Alright, I think this is the final story of this folder still in the Green Room. Hia! Thanks for the explanation in the AN! Oh my, so he does in ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Emberlynn and Juniper’s journey to the circus!

    I like the action beginning of this with the two girls jumping out the window. Also like that I easily understood why they’re running, even without context. Hmm, I am ...

    Dec 2, 2025


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue