User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Feelings -- Who cares?

    Oh I am intrigued by this: “a dark secret, buried so deep that even time gave up on it.” And also this: “Somewhere along the way, I forgot how to ...

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: ​Chapter 3 Million Dollar Man

    Let’s do the chapter which’s summary has awoken the first inkling that I’ll probably read this from the beginning onward… Hmm is “implements” really the right word here? I cant ...

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Literature Re: It's Finally Fall

    Haha, right on time for winter starting, let me read your poem about autumn 😊 Correction, your song abt autumn! Have listened to the yt video too 😊 Hard disagree ...

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Friman Mori — "little curvy line" my first poem in English

    Alrighty, I am here for your poem’s been in the Green Room long enough! Let’s lift it out! I like the metaphor abt the line, definitely. It has the same ...

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Horror Re: What’s gonna stop us? (Stuilly fanfic)

    Idk where to watch Scream so you will have to bear with me once again lacking the exact context. It should be fine tho. I got experience now =D I ...

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 2 Mayday Mayday

    Ok after doing a bit of Green Room work to ease the conscience, we are so back =D Hm just a general tip, since you’re in limited POV you should ...

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Abby walked out on Halloween night

    And we are back to our usual shenanigans 😊 Hello! I find this one a rather weak intro to the story, especially this sentence here: “At least, that’s what everyone ...

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Watching Sheep

    Oh already the beginning is so sad. With someone unable to contact there family, espc with this line here: “Not after all I’ve done, all that’s been done to me.” ...

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Chapter 1 L.E.G.I.O.N

    So since I’m going through the Green Room, I will not read or comment on the previous chapters. But knowing your style, this will probably be marked down for me ...

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Chapter two

    Well so far I’ve found almost all NSFW scenes boring, so let’s see if you can convince me otherwise =D I wish you wouldn’t start with saying that Merci is ...

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Other » Fanfiction, Horror Re: Short and spooky Scream poems! (Scream 1996)

    Alrighty, more poems in this folder. I can do this. And they are funny this time. First one had me chuckle =D Second one had a harder chuckle. So far, ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Horror Re: Answer the phone? 💀📞🔪

    Decided to review some more today so Hi there again =D Just a quick question, is it supposed to be “killed” or actually “killer” here? “ based off the main ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Narrative Re: A letter between us

    Hey friendos! Awesome seeing you two collab (less awesome that it’s a poem and I’ll feel like I can’t really help! But regardless, I shall do my best!) Okay, I ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Kelly’s origin: The Laurence family’s deepest woes

    Ah alright, I think I will finish this folder now. Alright, this is the girl that Tyler eventually chooses over Eleanor, right. Sometimes you have these… redundant bits in your ...

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Thatcher's Remembrance on Reagan

    Okay, I wish you would have given us any clue on what exactly you want us to do with this essay. Was this for school? The paragraphing is all over ...

    Dec 3, 2025


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451