User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Dead Flowers

    I’m still looking for a short story to add to the awards, so I’ll be reading a few, even if they are out of the Green Room ^^ Already like ...

    Dec 16, 2025
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: I Remember, I Remember Certain Things

    Alrighty. Congraz on your first post and welcome to this site 😊 First thing first: you should take heed of your very first sentence and yours is already rly confusing. ...

    Dec 16, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: She Was a Girl

    Ok idk why but I’m struggling with long-form text today, so I am back for a review for you 😊 I like the way you say this: “her eyes held ...

    Dec 15, 2025
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Writing from a Desk in the Dark: Chapter 12

    Hi Orion, you might want to make sure that the chapters are all in order in your folder. It's a bit hard to click through them (checked the recent ones ...

    Dec 15, 2025
  • Script » Politics, Historical Fiction Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 11-12)

    Ach Tao. You don’t understand. I don’t want you to explain things in post, I want your screenplay to give the explanations xd Nobody forces you to publish the scenes ...

    Dec 15, 2025
  • Script » Historical Fiction, Realistic Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 9-10)

    Hmm it is late and I am tired. But I kinda wanna read on. So here I am. What is the difference between “being taken there” and “being placed here”? ...

    Dec 14, 2025
  • Script » Historical Fiction, Literature Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 7-8)

    Love the scene setting for scene 7. Much better than scene 5. And he gets his rat back xd some rat at least Hm is this really an alternative world? ...

    Dec 13, 2025
  • Script » Historical Fiction, Politics Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 5-6)

    Hi Tao. Finally caught up with most of the stuff that’s older than your screenplay. See, waiting it out eventually lets me come to you, even without bribes =D Tao, ...

    Dec 13, 2025
  • Short Story » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: Tales from New Kakari: Remy (pt. 1)

    *reads cws* Yay. This is gonna be a good one =D Hi yosh 😊 I am not a romance gal but I shall preserve, despite my trepidation at reading the ...

    Dec 13, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: docks & champagne

    Hallo Roxanne, the fifth December is a very special day for me so I'm looking forward to your poem :) I really like the feel of the poem, I can't ...

    Dec 13, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Book of X | The Kingdom of Ingrid Ch. 2

    I like the legend in italics. Also feels like allying with magical beasts might be humans only real defence against such a world hmm I feel like we’ve skipped some ...

    Dec 13, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Love the Way God Made Me

    Hi Dove, hope you're doing well :) I thought I'd take a look at this poem to start the day. I already like how you start strong and confident whith ...

    Dec 13, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Scholar and The Guard | The Kingdom of Ingrid Ch. 1

    Hi raindrops, I’m doing this thing again, where I do read the chapters in order even before those that are in the Green Room. So let’s do this. I do ...

    Dec 12, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Eclipse Prologue Remastered

    First of all, love that you managed to make lines appear in your story. I approve of the formatting =D Second of all I feel like I read something of ...

    Dec 12, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Satire Re: An Ephemeral, Wholesome Volcano [Ch. XIV, Nine]

    Hi Rebel, finally have a bit of headspace for this. Alrighty. I do like the first paragraph. Feels kinda flower-y and sets the mood well. But ofc... ah well. I ...

    Dec 12, 2025


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory