User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 10

    Gooood morning, Vento!!! I wanted to wait and see if anyone else would want to lift these out of the Green Room first but I can’t wait any longer =D ...

    Dec 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 13: The Meaning of Life

    Ah I tried reading Douglas Adams but never really got into it. But I won’t be biased =D That is a super long AN and you didn’t even ask any ...

    Dec 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Secret Behind A Paradise Two

    Ah a short tip: Maybe you should put this in the same folder as chapter 1? Makes it easier to find it :3 Hmm reading this immediately after ch1 kinda ...

    Dec 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Secret Behind A Paradise.

    Good morning Fannie, happy 😊 Will do your first chapter first obv =D Hmmm the way you use the words “Clarissa Girls’ Academy” it kinda feels like Search Engine optimization ...

    Dec 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Abigail & Karley: Part 1- The Meeting

    Good Morning fellow Wooper enjoyer 😊 I keep getting the feeling that there should be a comma after “slight” here: “ with a slight muscular build.“ Ah more tips on ...

    Dec 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 1: The Bloody White Swan (Conqueror Rising) [3rd edition]

    Hi Snoink, I had my eye on this chapter of yours for a while now and something always came up. But I am here now to take a look at ...

    Dec 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Intuition: Chapter 1.1

    Hello Atticus, I saw you do a Green Room review and figured I should check out one of your stories 😊 Happy ! I like the name Jarex ^^ “to ...

    Dec 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Exchange student, Chapter 3

    Alrighty, have the time for part 3 now 😉 Oh… I nearly forgot that you have paragraphing issues that make this all so hard to read qq Please, please, please, ...

    Dec 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Lady Alberta and the Missing Prince (Part 3)

    Good evening Plume, I finally have a moment of time to read part 3, so let’s find out what happened to the missing prince! Ohh that guilty look is already ...

    Dec 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Internal Storms

    I absolutely love the title drop in your poem. It comes at the right moment and it fits so well! "To the people that left during my darkest times" oh ...

    Dec 24, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A flower's musings

    Heya. I’m not sure if I have the time for a review later and I don’t want to lose the streak so here I am to look at poetry :3 ...

    Dec 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 1

    Hello Rathat, see eventually I come around to read chapter 1 to see where these characters were coming from ^^ Oh man what Marin is DEAD? O_O NOooo qq Okay ...

    Dec 23, 2025
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Lady Alberta and the Missing Prince (Part 2)

    Hi Plume, onto the second chapter ^^ Ah I like that Sir Province immediately recognizes the switch in profession ;3 Already collecting points in my book! I also love the ...

    Dec 23, 2025
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Lady Alberta and the Missing Prince (Part 1)

    Hello Plume, you come highly recommended so I’m here to read a story of yours :3 I already like that her name is Umbrella =) And we are starting on ...

    Dec 23, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Exchange Student, Chapter 2

    Let’s see if we can find out what happened to Mia this chapter ^^ Oh she gets straight to the emergency lines, I didn’t think of that! Oha she got ...

    Dec 23, 2025


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart