User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » General, General Re: ​Apparent are your sins quatrain

    Alrighty! I wish I had half as many things to say as lalalucky did for this but rest assured that I'm trying my best! I already really like the structure ...

    Feb 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: Chapter 4.5

    Hi RatHat! I couldn’t wait any longer so let’s check out chapter 4.5 XD And also let’s see if it mitigates all the grievances I had with chapter 4 😊 ...

    Feb 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Humor Re: The War of the Worlds, Cards, and Legos [Ch. VIII, Nine]

    Alrighty. New day new Nine =D I really appreciate Six describing the room. I can overlook that it doesn’t really sound like her voice because I’m just so happy we’re ...

    Feb 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Lightbulb

    Good afternoon! I’m happy you started writing a book! So let’s get right into it. I already like the main character’s name 😊 Ari is such a cool pick! I ...

    Feb 8
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Narcissus bulb verse

    Hia, decided to try my hand at another poem today! And ofc my first thoughts start spiraling around "Can you make mead out of narcissus flowers?" That said I quite ...

    Feb 7
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: the mourning routine of a grieving person

    Hio, I am prepared to cry. Let’s begin. I love the way you phrased this here: “to this imaginary conversation you’ve been writing since the moment he left.“ And I ...

    Feb 6
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Satire Re: Paadruman, The Tales of Farting [Ch. VII, Nine]

    *reads the summary* *big sigh* Alright. It feels like it’s been forever since I read a Nine chapter xd …where are we at the moment? Last chapter ended with Six ...

    Feb 6
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 1: A New Friend

    Well at long last we have come to this. Hia Aet! Glad to finally see some sorta ch1 then xd “Damn. Chapter one got hands.” LOL First thought on the ...

    Feb 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hybrids: Prologue

    There we go, the dice have been merciful 😊 I already like how you lead into the prologue with these three questions ^^ Okay I can see one problem. Your ...

    Feb 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Sky Watcher: Midnight (part one)

    Ah always happy to get to new Sci-Fi stories 😊 Hia starlight! I’m the Green Room Witch and your work has finally come up :3 And we begin with a ...

    Feb 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: 2. An Abrupt Dismissal (Conqueror Rising)

    Well call me intrigued from the summary alone, Snoink =D (I usually don’t notice the summary since I pull the chapter links from my endless excel spreadsheet but something compelled ...

    Feb 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: This Shouldn't Be Possible! [Ch. VI, Nine]

    Hi Rebel! It’s been a while but eventually, random chance will get to you =D Ok where were we… I remember. =.= Let’s see how we handle this “edgy” thing ...

    Feb 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: 1. The Bloody Swan (Conqueror Rising)

    Hi Snoink! I’m surprised this stayed in the Green Room for so long! But never fear, now I’m here and I’m looking forward to the improvements you’ve made to the ...

    Feb 3
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: To the queen of hearts

    Hah I just put this on my list and it got immediately chosen =D I kinda keep track of ppl who review or comment a lot so this is why ...

    Feb 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Luminous nightmare (Prologue)

    I know this has been out of the Green Room for a while but I always feel like reviews (and commentators) who put in the effort should get recognized. So ...

    Feb 3


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle