User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: With all the love to give to the world and nothing in return

    Let’s do some more Christmas story catchup! For Violet Victory ! Kix will forever be the clone from Clone Wars to me. I cannot help but imagine him now XD ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Lorelei’s story-Siren’s Desire

    Next up, the Lorelei story! For Violet Victory ! Remember the dashes for sixteen-year-old 😊 Oh wow that girl has some dreams alright xd I do like how direct she ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Ash’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    After a good night’s sleep, I am back for more of these folders XD For Violet Victory ! Grammar tip you also want to start applying, especially if you want ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Our Perfect Worlds - Part 6

    Next chapter! For Violet Victory ! Well after Mara’s chance at redemption in my eyes kinda fizzled because the plot confused me, I am happy to see Alice again. What ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Our Perfect Worlds - Part 5

    Well then, fellow Violet. Shall we read this chapter? For Violet Victory ! Ok Mara. This is your chance. Convince me to like you. =) That is a fine beginning, ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Isabel’s origin

    I know I know. I should go to sleep. Last one for now. I swear. For Violet Victory ! I seem to understand now that Snow Fairy children kinda live ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Liz’s inner beauty

    Are we at a good pace? I don’t know, but there are certainly lotsa of your stories left xd For Violet Victory ! Ah I remember these were posted in ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: We were friends first!!!

    Can’t go wrong with the FNAF folder, the stories that I actually kinda feel qualified for xd For Violet Victory ! And again, it is so short ☹ I want ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 💙🌙 Josephine Barrett: Paranormal Showgirl 🌙💙

    Next up: this folder! For Violet Victory ! Oh right, there are witches in this story line too! And oh no. That poor 4 yrs old. I am invested in ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Ryan’s origin: The Laurence family’s deepest woes

    And we arrive at the final chapter in this folder too 😊 Here we go! For Violet Victory ! Let’s see if Ryan’s origin, the guy who is also a ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: James’ origin: The Laurence family’s deepest woes

    Is it like 2 in the morning? Yes. Am I wide awake? Of course. Let’s do more reviews for Project Violet Victory ! Ahh I forgot how short your stories ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Romantic Re: A place where we can dream [Thorne’s POV]

    Heyo, creeper, most recent piece in this folder 😊 Violet Victory ! I like how this is immediately relevant to the previous work in the folder. It makes me wish ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: A bedtime story

    Heyo, creeper, let’s continue with this folder, shall we? Violet Victory ! And I remember! This is where she digs the hole because she doesn’t want to be a vampire ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: 🩷🎪💄The spiraling polka-dotted path of a clown: Chapters 1-2 🩷🎪💄

    Continuing with Review Day :3 and Violet Victory , it’s the other one in the Bone Boy folder! And we’re heading into a full blown Novel now, excellent! Hmmm I ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Roxanne: Bone Boy

    Good morning, creeper! In honour of Review Day and ofc Violet Victory , I will visit some of your stories over the coming 24 hrs :3 And we’re starting with ...

    Feb 14


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984