User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hate

    Hui I’m surprised that this is still in the Green Room. Let me take a look at it then :3 That is a really good sentence: “I've met a woman ...

    Apr 23
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 22: Open House

    Good morning Aet. New day new Syboleth =D Ah so the expenses Garrett has are Val! He leaves her stuff! I guess he also got her to San Franscisco too? ...

    Apr 23
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: William meets Henry [William’s POV]

    Idk why but I was sure I read this XD But yay, more FNAF~ (If I missed any other of your FNAF stories, let me know) Solid first paragraph :3 ...

    Apr 22
  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: I love slurping Tea... and You (By Jasmine)

    Aww why is this suddenly so wholesome: “Tea is better when it's with you.” Especially because it’s coming from Jasmine (a tea girl? XD Altho the one tea she didn’t ...

    Apr 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 21: Clipped, Second Half

    Yay more newspaper articles! I like these =D I like the first one already, especially how you tie this back to Keira having had successful trials before the CIA decided ...

    Apr 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: A piece of Star Wars fan fiction.

    Heya, considering I liked the premise of all your stories so far and was only getting really frustrated about you-know-what, let’s see what you have here. My first thought is ...

    Apr 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Seven Minutes Left -- Introduction

    Hia =D Figured I also check out your story and maybe make it all the way to the newer chapters too ^^ That said... I feel like the first line ...

    Apr 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 19: Somewhere

    I take it, you would have wanted me to continue reading xd I feel like the first sentence works well but that the second sentence could use a trim and ...

    Apr 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 18: Overhead

    Ah so this is part of the moment with Jess? Right now I think the secret weird expense might be Valerie… so him remembering how Jess only ever was attracted ...

    Apr 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 16: Valerie, 2032

    …Another time jump? Let’s see how you justify going back 2 yrs which is still 1 yr forward from the beginning narrative. I really like that Val had this friend ...

    Apr 19
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the final act

    Well, I too am not a poet XD So maybe this works out for the both of us? First of all: I love the rhythm. I love how I can ...

    Apr 18
  • Poetry » Literature, Narrative Re: The Depth Of Elusive Truth In Lies Of life and Love In Depression In Methaphor.

    I feel like a broken record, but I do like to visit the other reviewers portfolio to look at their works—even if poetry usually goes straight over my head! :3 ...

    Apr 18
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Grade 5.

    Aww don’t poison the well with your summary =D Let the work speak for itself! Although… Uh poetry is not really my strong forte, I saw all the reviews you’re ...

    Apr 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 14: Pleas

    Ah, we are back to familiar ground. It’s a relief to have a relatable character after the last chapter. Hmm looks like Charlie at least considers Garrett a “friend”. And ...

    Apr 18
  • Short Story » Chickens, Satire Re: An ordinary encounter

    I like that you mention how rain on umbrellas can be a soothing sound :3 Hmm are you aware of how to do Dialogue Formatting properly? If not, I suggest ...

    Apr 17


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights