User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 15

    Hmmm I guess I keep wondering why Avon was like “let’s go to the mountain again” but now they are doing anything but and Avon never had a moment to ...

    Jun 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 14

    Had to chuckle immediately at this: “but Sera liked to imagine they were just sort of gone.” Not really a fan of the next sentence tho; feels a bit too ...

    Jun 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 13

    Goood morning!!! It is time. I have a chill weekend I am so here for more Loosely Lawful~ Stellar first sentence, immediately! I do like that they are having a ...

    Jun 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: In the Event of Discovery | Chapter One

    Hia chi :) I’m curious what kind of novel you would write so, let’s go ^^ Alrighty, I love the sense-memory you describe. That’s so vivid (basically everything abt this ...

    Jun 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: freezing point - chapter 1

    Good morning Nori! I saw you post this yesterday but I was too tired for the proper headspace so let’s do this now :3 Hehehehe “even less of it one ...

    Jun 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow (Chapter 4: The Message)

    Good morning! Came to read the next chapter too, so let’s go ^^ I do like how we are immediately following up on what happened last chapter and I do ...

    Jun 18
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How I Made My Millions

    Good morning ^^ Great job reviewing! I like stories so let’s see what you have in store :3 “while the sky drained itself “ is such a good description! I ...

    Jun 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Literature Re: Ilna - Prologue

    Good morning ^^ Saw you doing a lot of reviews and decided to check in on your story :3 Oh the first paragraph has something very lyrical about it. Feels ...

    Jun 17
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: In the strangeness of the cave

    Gooood morning! I have come for this folder today~ What a start too! Love the dialogue here :3 I also like this a lot: “Faintly, his snake tail had phantom ...

    Jun 17
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: All roads lead to Larkspur

    Good evening! Saw you posting another Poppy chapter and was like "ohh I read this recently so I need more!" Oha, and we have a time jump. Last time, they ...

    Jun 16
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: A brand new best friend!

    I lied. Another review to get me to a number ending on five. My favourite number~ It sounds like this is a standalone fic, not related to any of your ...

    Jun 16
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Charlotte finds peace

    Ach, I have one more review for today in me, I think 😊 First thought is actually that maybe you could have made it more clear who killed who here: ...

    Jun 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Nineteen | Nicole

    Alright the summary for this one at least seems to promise some explanations. If the reaction of the parents are off…. Ah the magic runs deep! Let’s read! Ohh “I ...

    Jun 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Eighteen | Luke

    Good morning! I have come for the two stories in this folder, so let’s start with Ch18~ My first thought is actually: If the sun is so bright, why is ...

    Jun 16
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: The marriage of Ruth and Marcus

    Good morning! Only one new story in this folder so far, so let’s head straight in! This feels very much like a continuation of that last snippet so I’m here ...

    Jun 15


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain