User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Ilna - Chapter 2

    Good evening. Let’s head straight into Ch2 This is kinda a redundant sentence, no? “ all the more since, on a warmer day, they would have been light and dry“ ...

    Jun 25
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: 🖤🎀 Janice makes a human friend (part three) (last part) 🎀🖤

    Okay I take that back, given how short this is, I think having it at the end of the last part would have worked way, way better ^^° I mean, ...

    Jun 24
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: 🖤🎀 Janice makes a human friend (part two) 🎀🖤

    Forgot to mention it last chapter but this was an excellent stopping point! Oh myyyy ahhh just imagine poor Endora in the box, first hearing the knife against the wall ...

    Jun 24
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: 🖤🎀 Janice makes a human friend (part one) 🎀🖤

    Well then! As instructed, I have come for more Janice~ I like the red and black colour scheme for the title :3 Hmmm I feel like it might not be ...

    Jun 24
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: kids are funny, aren’t they?

    Good morning! Saw chi reading this and now I am here too :3 And I didn’t know this was related to Janice!! “They make up either stories from their imagination ...

    Jun 23
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Fantasy Re: Ilna - Chapter 1

    An excellent morning to you! Let’s see what your first chapter brings, shall we? :3 And if that first paragraph isn’t a hook to suck you right in? (I peeked ...

    Jun 22
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Other Re: I hate my friend

    And one more. I haven’t done much poetry lately =D Ohh I like the contrast of the rather positive attributes mentioned in the first 4 lines that then turns into ...

    Jun 21
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Sam and Lazari converse

    Oh you might want to put the scene that is immediately before this somewhere at the start of this piece? I feel like you’re dropping me right in somewhere without ...

    Jun 21
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: When it’s all done

    Heya~ I’m down for more LJ, so here goes! Ohh I like that you point out he doesn’t have a heart in that way! Tho maybe you could have adapted ...

    Jun 21
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: Muerte-Alice and the aliens

    And one more review for today ^^ I think I will read the other story tmr tho! Hm I feel like the first paragraph doesn’t really tell us what the ...

    Jun 20
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: The money gift

    Hia! I recently read the previous snippet so let’s head straight into this one! Hmm I feel like since you had the info that Ruth and he got married in ...

    Jun 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 18

    Well once I have finished reading this you really do need to finish Loosely Lawful with LMS, huh? XD Whoever said that deserves a raise after that Sera-shaming! “All lawyers ...

    Jun 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 17

    Alright with what kind of dizzing location change are you gonna follow up the sheer excellence of last chapter? Ah okay, we are at least still on the shopping trip. ...

    Jun 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 16

    Had to go deal with stuff but now I am back for more! Ah we have arrived at wizard Walmart, right? I am so here for this XD Tho I ...

    Jun 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 15

    Hmmm I guess I keep wondering why Avon was like “let’s go to the mountain again” but now they are doing anything but and Avon never had a moment to ...

    Jun 20


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)