User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Writing from a Desk in the Dark: Chapter 11

    I feel like the paragraph starting with "Demeter was chosen as a delegate for an important convention." could use more variety in sentence length and word flow. Also that you ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Writing from a Desk in the Dark-Chapter 10

    I like how this story shapes up to be about how different people/cultures communicate and that you need to be clear about what you want and what is okay for ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Writing from a Desk in the Dark: Chapter 9

    Hello there :) Coming in out of left field with a review. I like that the MC thinks long and hard about how to go about asking Aaron out with ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Sabrina-Through the relics resides a disturbed soul

    I find it interesting that the girls think of watching TV as a bonding activity. There's already so many stereotypes about the activity so I think this is new and ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: ****

    First of all, LOVE the style of your chapter. The pictures and the cool font! Also I love the name of the story. I remember my wife playing Eldenring and ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Kaida’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    Hi there, another review for you :) I like that it's a sign of god that she got Green streaks in her hair. Idk it's just a cool detail to ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Unfortunately, in order for something good to happen, you must work abysmally hard for it

    I love how they decide to talk about the plan after they are already executing the plan. That's... so typical child-like =D Oh wow , never mind. Bart is that ...

    Nov 15, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part One

    Hi hello, one more review from me :) I feel like here all your creativity is at play and has all the high notes from your usual style. Again, the ...

    Nov 15, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Six: Survival training

    Forgot to mention it in the other review but: Nova is a hacker, yes! Keypad is basically her home turf, right??? I get the feeling I'm about to find out ...

    Nov 15, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Five: The Secret

    Had to continue reading, your characters felt so alive. I like how taciturn Uncle Max is. I'm still missing the context on exactly what type of training they are doing ...

    Nov 15, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Marble Hornets amusement park ad!

    Well of course this is a monstrous ad but I was really in the mood for it and you sold the horror park really well. It did feel like an ...

    Nov 15, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter Four: Training, Part Two: Axe Murder Edition

    Okay, hi! Since I'm working my way through the Green Room, I'm starting with this chapter and I must say, I LOVE the way you head into it! I love ...

    Nov 15, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Where Secrets Hide [Chapter 3]

    Hi hello, will do a quick review of the other chapter you've posted. And can I just say that the magical elements are deepening? I can really feel for Zara ...

    Nov 15, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Where Secrets Hide] Part 2

    Ah there the "I" missing in the first sentence ^^° Alright, I skimmed the first chapter to be ready for this so here we go. Last time, we got a ...

    Nov 15, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Tueur’s origin: Souls and Roses 🪦🌹

    I swear, anytime I sit down to read, something happens. pushes well-meaning cat away Oh that is an interesting concept: he had grown interested in the dead, so his body ...

    Nov 15, 2025


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter