User avatar

Thisislegacy

  • Other » Realistic, Narrative Re: Open Letter to Mom pt 3

    Horrible is more for aesthetic since I insult myself in all of the letters at the end. I haven't blogged really. Part of why I do this is to see ...

    Jun 23, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, Dramatic Re: "Almost" suicide

    Thanks. If you like the emotion in this one, I think you would enjoy my Open Letters to Mom parts 1-3 and Welcome Home.

    Jun 23, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, Narrative Re: Open Letter to Mom pt 3

    To get more of a whole story, I have 2 other parts to this "Open Letter" of sorts even though I secretly don't have the guts to show her.

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, Dramatic Re: "Almost" suicide

    Thanks for the review. I find it better to message people that I know will message back. And this was just to get some things off my chest tbh (per ...

    Jun 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Save the world.

    It's all good. Thanks for the review.

    Jun 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Save the world.

    Thanks for the review. If you like this work, I think you would enjoy some of my other works as well.

    Jun 4, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Save the world.

    Thanks for the review. If you have the time, you would probably like some of my other works as well.

    Jun 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goodbye

    Thanks. I would recommend reading some of my other works if you have the time.

    Jun 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goodbye

    Thanks for the review. This is a blackout, that's why it is like sentences. Slightly longer stanza's is more my style, but I'm trying out new things at the moment ...

    Jun 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Save the world.

    Thanks for the review :). I don't really know how I could make it longer without making it repetitive or annoying.

    May 31, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goodbye

    Thank you for the review :)

    May 31, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Blue Memories

    I've never just heard of it.

    May 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Open Letter to Mom

    Yeah I had a hard time with the last line. If you like this, you would love "Open Letter to Mom pt 2". That one is even more emotional.

    May 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Hollo- Of my,bedpost

    That is an interesting way to look at things.

    May 28, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Traffic Jam

    Thank you for the review.

    May 28, 2017


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle