User avatar

Theodorable

Theodorable

  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: An Ode to Computer Cats

    Haha love it! This is the most perfect piece of writing that could ever come from a cat sitting on a keyboard.

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Affection growing more affectionate

    Well, I'm a bit confused. I think this is a poem right now. If it needs to be moved, I believe that you can fix that. If it's only a ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Drive-Thru Diaries

    Yeah, thanks for the tip. As it turns out I work the drive-thru at my work. So this is sort of based on that. And this chapter is solely set ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Goal of a Nation

    Okay, so I'm disappointed in myself now. I thought it was a very good essay, but now that I think on it, I don't answer the question. Kyllorac: I see ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Cost of Love

    Okay, thanks for that. I had not realized that I used "bit" in those three sentences that close, big no no, for me. lol I changed it and yes I ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Coffee Break (a Poker Face by Lady Gaga parody)

    Once again you have created another master piece! *Hits like button.*

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Memory

    Well, this is sort of my memory from this past Monday night. This actually happened to me and it was a dark time. I was rebelling against my parents and ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Neverland

    Thanks for the comments. I will rework the things you talked about and make it much better.

    May 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Reflection

    Okay, thanks for the comments. I just typed it out the way I had wrote it in 7th grade, so I didn't think about the rhythm and rhyme scheme.

    May 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Trianlge Effect

    Thanks for the input, guys. I'll start working on it later on today.

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: ~Addicting Poison~

    Okay, it's better. You already know what I think about all of them. So I'll just leave with this, keep up the descriptions and Keep Writing!

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When I'm With you.

    Hey, this is a really good poem, but my question is whether or not you meant for the second stanza not to rhyme. Thought that put aside, it is a ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Love You

    Aww, I love it! You did it perfectly, I haven't seen one of these poems in a long time, thanks for bringing it back. As always keep writing! P.S. If ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Triangle Effect

    Hey guys. Thanks for all the critiques, they really help. If you have any suggestions for anything i should add, then please post it. Thanks sooo much!

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Haiku : Mourning the loss of Spring.

    it's good. But I really don't know what the back ground is. so maybe tell us what gave you the inspiration for this poem. It's just a suggestion. Hope it ...

    Nov 19, 2008


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman