User avatar

TheWordsOfWolf

I'm just a sad poet

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Flying Valkyries (Chapter 3)

    Ah, Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night hi, hello, greetings and salutations as well as many other pleasant things that we don't have time for today but I ...

    Jul 7, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Gollum’s Path

    Hello, hi, greetings, salutations, good evening, good morning, good afternoon, good day, and good night. as well as many other pleasant and wonderful things that we do not have time ...

    May 24, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Flying Valkyries (Chapter 1)

    Hi, hello, greetings, salutations, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight. As well as many other pleasant things that that I do not have time for as I am ...

    May 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: The Thing About Silence

    Good morning, good evening, good afternoon, and goodnight, as well as many other pleasant things that I do not have time for as I am here to review this. Anyway, ...

    May 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Longing of a Maiden Rose: Ch. IV: The Town in No Mans Land 3

    Hello, hi, greetings, salutations, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight. As well as many other pleasant things that we do not have time for today, tomorrow, or yesterday ...

    May 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: LoaMR: Ch. I: Unforgotten Murder 3 (Reworked)

    Hi, hello, greetings, salutations, good morning, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. As well as many other pleasant thing that I do not have time for as I am here ...

    May 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: If You Ask A Question...

    Hi, hello, greetings, salutations, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night as well as many other pleasant things that I do not have time for as I am ...

    May 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Longing of a Maiden Rose: Ch. IV: The Town in No Mans Land 2

    Hi, Hello, greetings, salutations, good morning, good evening, good night, good afternoon and many other pleasant things that I do not have time for as I am here to leave ...

    May 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: traffic

    Hello, greetings, salutations, good morning, goodnight, good evening and good afternoon as well as many other pleasant greetings that I don't have time for as I am here to review ...

    May 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Spiritual Re: The problematic privileges of being master of your own world

    Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and many other just as pleasant greetings that I don't have time to list. Anyway, Wolf here stopping by to leave a review and ...

    May 21, 2021
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Chronicles of Carina: Legend of the Nanawars

    This was such a cute story! I loved your first few lines, they give a good introduction to what the rest will be like. The image you provided at the ...

    May 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poems from the heart

    these really are exceptionally well written and monumentally beautiful poems. I really appreciate you posting them here. It almost seems as if such art should be in a museum rather ...

    May 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: The farm that is life

    Oh my gosh. huh wow. I don't quite know how to make this review sound professional because just wow. This is VERY good. Once again you have used a format ...

    May 19, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: White lies

    Greetings, this is a great poem I love how eloquently you write. it brings to mind reflections had late at night with the wind blowing the trees, an owl in ...

    May 19, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Working clockwise

    Hey there! I gotta say I'm a big fan of experimental poetry. I test it all the time in fact although I've never been brave enough to post it. Anyway ...

    May 19, 2021


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb