User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Ever-Changing Stasis (By Lavender)

    Continuing the replies -- I mean, I am pretty sure we went to the moon several times. I dunno about the "...bears no pretenses" line being a tad wordy, it ...

    Jul 13
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Final Kiss (By Jasmine)

    Hey there, Alex, continuing the replies to reviews I should have replied to a long ago -- I am glad that you like my imagery, it is one of the ...

    Jul 13
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The First Question (By Lavender)

    Hey there, Alex, it's been a while since you wrote this review and I am sorry for not replying since then 😔 I think I'll take the suggestion to remove ...

    Jul 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Hunter x Hunted? [Ch. XIX, Nine]

    I just realised that ypu said nothing about Plume taking down a tiger

    Jul 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Hunter x Hunted? [Ch. XIX, Nine]

    Hey there Tika, I am finally back to reply to you and @AlexWrites ! More replies coming tomorrow! 'Heh', it seems that my below-the-surface implications of Six actually feeling burdened ...

    Jul 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Heaven's Falling Down [Ch. XVI, Nine]

    Hey there, Payton, thanks a lot for the review! I would love it if you read through the previous chapters (no need to review) and just tell me your overall ...

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch4 - Iris' Legacy

    Sorry about that! Pressed enter twice by mistake and I can't delete it, unfortunately!

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch4 - Iris' Legacy

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there, Tika! The Berry Blue Bounty-Hunter is back with another review, and probably the last one, on May Review Day! I will give my review based on your questions ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The Sun Always Finds A Way In

    The ending was really adorable, and the imagery was peak. I haven't seen you in a while, but I feel like I have seen it before. Keep writing, friend! :p

    May 19
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: We Are Spring (By Lavender and Jasmine)

    I am glad that you read to the end of the series, thanks a lot! :p Actually, Lavender and Jasmine are writing every alternate line, as you later realised lol ...

    May 19
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: It's You, My Love! (By Jasmine)

    I am glad you liked the penultimate poem too, Tika! Jasmine does in fact love her wife a lot, as everyone could guess by now, so preparing for her wife's ...

    May 19
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Who's Coming Home? (By Lavender)

    Ryukyu islands is an archipelago in the southwest of mainland Japan, extending from Kyushu to Taiwan. Lavender's going from South Africa to Japan, so Ryukyu islands is the final stretch ...

    May 19
  • Poetry » Satire, Lyrical Re: The Times, They Are A-Talkin'! (By Jasmine)

    Kek, I myself start randomly singing random songs I haven't heard in a while, and I also had that line stuck in my head for a while lol, the song's ...

    May 19
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: I Am A Bit Pretentious (By Lavender)

    I am glad that you loved it, Tika! :p

    May 13
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Not Doublethink, Just Wisdom (By Jasmine)

    Finally, to the latest review! '"We are all different, yet the same." One is all, all is one, anyone? =D (See a reference to my favourite piece of media!)' You ...

    May 12


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind