User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Ultimate Gambler

    I think your interpretation is a bit too literal?

    Jul 17
  • Script » General, General Re: Test

    Absolute cinema

    Jul 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The Indomitable Human Spirit [Ch. XXI, Nine]

    Hey there, Lipton! Thanks a lot for the review! While I do believe that you will understand where some of the stuff in this chapter is coming from and while ...

    Jul 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The Indomitable Human Spirit [Ch. XXI, Nine]

    Hey there, Tika! Got caught up in various stuff (like a really bad sneezing spree), so I am gonna respond now! "Thanks to my Perception Acceleration" in this case, means ...

    Jul 16
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Ultimate Gambler

    Thanks for the review, quietcatastrophe! :p

    Jul 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Raining Cats and Dogs [Ch. XX, Nine]

    First off, about the lack of description, I really hate describing what characters look like and tried my best as I digged through the various mythologies, it's more of a ...

    Jul 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The Indomitable Human Spirit [Ch. XXI, Nine]

    I'd recommend everyone play these songs in the background while reading: Again (from FMAB) at first, then Rain (from FMAB, again), then Invasion from Bleach or The Ride of the ...

    Jul 15
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: It's You, My Love! (By Jasmine)

    Thanks a lot for your review, ChaoticRodent! :p

    Jul 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: WoS Interlude II

    Japanese children do play cards, they just don't gamble with money. Also, mahjong exists.

    Jul 13
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Face

    Continuing the replies -- I was in a really horrible mental state when I wrote this, and I remember writing this in like half an hour in a trance of ...

    Jul 13
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: My Mind Palace

    Late reply, but I did indeed get a 96 on it! Thanks for your well-wishes!

    Jul 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Hunter x Hunted? [Ch. XIX, Nine]

    I mean, I would have liked a comment or two

    Jul 13
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The Lady Who Carries A Torch (By Jasmine)

    Continuing the replies -- Personally, I intended this poem to be more of a rap verse (notice that there aren't many punctuations at the ends) with the final line in ...

    Jul 13
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Breath of the Wild (By Lavender)

    Continuing the replies -- I mean, the ending couplet would feel a tad bit better if you got the correct answer. In fact, I'd say that the couplet is the ...

    Jul 13
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: I LOVE LIFE!!! (By Jasmine)

    Thanks a lot for the high praise! The ending is supposed to be something like a call back to the earth after the entire poem talking about high and lofty ...

    Jul 13


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint