User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: To Tithonus

    Hey there, thanks for the review! Let me add that my reply from the POV of Eos to Tithonus is a direct one-to-one parallel to Lord Alfred Tennyson's Tithonus, so ...

    Aug 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: An Ode to Myself [Turning 18]

    Thanks for the review, Andrew! :p

    Aug 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: An Ode to Myself [Turning 18]

    Thanks for the well-wishes, lucky! Also, I am glad you liked the poem :p

    Aug 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: An Ode to Myself [Turning 18]

    Thanks a lot, my friend! I am glad that you liked it! :p P.S.: Don't feel embarrassed for writing like 5 consecutive sentences ending with exclamation marks, Victor Hugo was ...

    Aug 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: An Ode to Myself [Turning 18]

    So, it was my 18th birthday today (adulthood, yay!(?)) and I felt like I HAD to WRITE something in order to have something for future me to look back at ...

    Aug 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: To Tithonus

    This is Eos' reply to Tithonus, as a mirror and parallel of Alfred, Lord Tennyson's Tithonus - showing a slightly reimagined but highly plausible version of Eos, the Goddes of ...

    Aug 25, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Nevertheless, Heartless

    Hey, thanks for the offer! I would like to take you up on that if you want, send me a Discord ID or Instagram ID in a private message and ...

    Aug 21, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Colors of a Sunset

    I am sorta tired right now, or else I would have left a review - but this is so beautiful that even its melancholic note kinda corroded my own, making ...

    Aug 13, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: I'll Be Yours, Withal

    Hey, Rebelia, thanks for the review! Although I am unsure about what 'twist' or melodrama you are talking about -- it's a poem more about unwavering love and loyalty through ...

    Jul 31, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: I'll Be Yours, Withal

    Those are all common latin phrases used in English, and 'omnia vincit amor' is a quote from Virgil's Aeneid, literally meaning 'love conquers all'. De facto - 'In fact' or, ...

    Jul 30, 2025
  • Lyrics » Narrative, Romantic Re: To Live and Die

    Thanks for the comment! Also, yes, thanks for pointing that out - I somehow made that weird typo. Just changed it!

    Jul 5, 2025
  • Lyrics » Narrative, Lyrical Re: The Ant Who Nuked The World - A Rap

    Hey, really late reply but - thanks!

    Jul 4, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Love, Hate and 69 [Ch. IX, Nine] - Part I

    Thanks a lot for your review, pixels! I am unsure whether you've read through the previous chapters - but all the names and characters have been thoroughly explained through the ...

    Jun 21, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Love, Hate and 69 [Ch. IX, Nine] - Part I

    Hey, I am really glad for your review! Just a little side note - I am not criticising your criticism lol - the too-many-details and detest-for-exaggeration is just Nine's style ...

    Jun 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: A Song of Hope

    Thanks, mate! You can check out my other works and my wall if you wanna! I got a couple of songs that you might like. :p

    May 12, 2025


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns